Chapter 55

I clearly love you guys too much, spoiling you with so many updates lately, haha!

Hope you like the chapter- vote and comment!!

~.~.~.~

Unknown: So Harry came for a few days for you. How cute. Also, the blush pink would have been a better choice.

~.~.~.~

The next two weeks went by the quickest. And the most craziest things happened through those two weeks. At work, I met my client for the first time. And since then, I was working with her on a weekly basis and we met three times every week. At home, Anne was staying with me and we both had the most fun together. We watched movies, we chatted, we ordered in, we played games - we just had the most amount of fun.

There were two things that stood out from everything throughout the two weeks, apart from the satisfaction I got from now having an actual client.

It was in the first week, only two days after Harry left for tour when I was getting ready to leave for work in the morning. Since I was already running late on time and Anne was also awake and ready to go to Gemma's place, she said to me that she would answer the door so that I could finish breakfast and leave. But I was left surprised when Anne walked in with a box, placing it in front of me.

"Jasmine, it was for you." Anne said as she placed the box on the counter whilst I drank up my coffee, that being the only thing I had for breakfast since I was slightly behind on time.

"I didn't order anything." I frowned. Harry does tend to order things every so often to which I always bring in but they will always be addressed to him, with his name on. So it wasn't like Harry ordered anything. But Anne seemed to suggest it.

"You never know, he might have ordered something for you." Anne told me and I considered the possibility of that. That could have happened. So when I downed the last sips of coffee, I washed my hands so that I could relieve my brain of spending the entire day of being curious by opening the box. I was running late but I decided that I'd just ignore doing my hair today and instead I could just leave it natural, in a ponytail which would have saved time from otherwise straightening my hair out for the day.

It was the black dress from John Lewis.

"I never got this." I said to Anne who was looking at me expectantly. "And I told Harry not to either."

"That's weird." Anne said. "Harry wouldn't even force you to wear something you didn't want to wear." She frowned and I nodded, agreeing with what she said. "Call him later and ask him, just in case though. There's still a small chance. But go to work for now; you'll get late."

And of course I went to work, but my mind was on that dress. Was it really possible that Harry ignored what I'd said and got it for me regardless? I highly doubted it. And I was just waiting to get home so that I could phone and ask Harry. He hadn't replied to the text I'd sent earlier and no amount of checking my phone throughout the day, made the reply come any faster. Instead my level of curiosity was only increasing. I would have been annoyed if Harry had gotten it for me, knowing that I didn't want it.

- hey. i know youre busy but just had to ask you whether you sent that black dress from JL? it came in the mail today.

But I had to wait until I got home so that I ask during our phone call. But the time wasn't going any faster. Every minute felt like an hour and I just waited to go home. Nat, Melissa and Noel figured that something was wrong with me and they tried to ask me what had happened but I knew they wouldn't understand. So I just refrained from telling them.