Chapter 92

~.~.~.~

Unknown: wherever you go, i follow.

~.~.~.~

"I don't understand," Harry had said over the phone and I could tell that he was frowning as he spoke. "Why's there paparazzi around you so much? It's not normal for you to get papped on your own. I understood when it was once in a while but this is -"

"Harry, I'm fine." I'd frowned, even though I could still smell his cologne. "Can we ta-"

"No, Jasmine, I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying." Harry insisted as I'd noticed that Anthony had just walked into the room, a package in his hand.I'd groaned as I saw it, but took it from him anyway, thanking him. "Why are you so annoyed?" Harry had asked.

"No, sorry, that wasn't for you. Go ahead." I'd told him to continue what he was saying, though my mind wasn't even on Harry as much as it should have been. The incident was playing through my mind over and over again, no matter how trivial it was.

Zayn and I had gone out to grab lunch earlier today but when I'd left the restaurant, making my way to the car, there was a few paparazzi men at the end of the road. It genuinely confused me because neither Eleanor nor Sophia ever had the same issue of paparazzi waiting for them as if they were the celebrity. And I was confused about why they were doing that for me. But I'd paid no attention to it all this time because for the longest time, I'd just thought it was because I was married to Harry, but I'd begun to realise that that was quite silly to assume. Only celebrities got papped - and I wasn't one. It might have been relatively normal for them to occasionally get people who were linked to the celebrity, but with how often it was becoming for me over time, it was definitely quite fishy.

Regardless, I was making my way to the car, Anthony and the other security guard following me into the car whilst the four men were trying to get my attention. I'd ignored the calls as I tried to get in the car, even though my anxiety was spiralling out of control. And because of that, I was losing sight of where I needed to go, feeling the slightest bit dizzy. But it was a grip on my arm - an unfamiliar one that pulled me out of my sudden haziness. And suddenly his cologne had filled my nose till I was suffocated.

"Anthony." I'd called, even though he was already on it, getting me away from the man and safely into the car.

But I saw the look of the man. He'd smirked at me as he watched me get in the car. That smirk even turned into the widest flashy smile, one that made me look away, disgusted, just as I'd closed the door after me.

"Can we stop near a petrol station for a minute please?" I'd asked Anthony, my voice breathy, almost as though I'd run out of oxygen to even speak which made my chest tighten. It was merely my panic attack coming on, but it didn't mean it didn't frighten me because I knew that the neext few minutes I'd need to focus on myself, only to be echausted by the end of it.

I was sat in the passenger's seat in the petrol station of Tesco Direct just moments later, trying to make sure that I kept myself as calm as possible, trying to avoid all chances of my panic attack making itself known.

"Can I - be alone?" I'd pleaded to Anthony who'd frowned at me softly, telling me that that wasn't the safest thing to do, leaving me in the car alone. But seeing that I'd hated being so vulnerable infront of them, he'd sighed, telling the other security guard too and the two of them left the car for just a short while. Until I got myself back to being okay and my breathing was back to normal.

I'd seen Anthony coming out of the small Tesco, a few bottles of water in his hand and when he'd approached my side of the car, he'd opened the door and handed me a bottle, asking me if I was okay.