Chapter 70

Hi guys,

SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION

This is just to say that due to quarantine/lockdown whatever you want to call it, I've come up with an update schedule since I of course have more time on my hand.

At the minute, it's just about I'm Mrs Styles which will be updated every SATURDAY.

My other two books, Beyond the Cameras and Friends for Pretend I might update on Sundays. But I do have a different plan for Beyond the Cameras so I might stop updating that. We'll just have to see about that!

This is mainly since despite college being closed and exams being cancelled, we're still being asked to do online classes.

BUT I will be feeding you!! Haha

Hope you guys are well!

Vote comment and share!!

Irmina x

~.~.~.~

Unknown: Have you told Harry? About your past? About this? Cuz he's going to find out soon. Jasmine, if you thought all I was good at was texting, you have no idea what's coming.

~.~.~.~

"Let's see the text now?" Harry whispers.

"Can we talk in the balcony?" I say. "I don't want to disturb her."

"Come on then." He says softly as he gets off the bed, putting his feet in his slippers as do I and we walk over to the balcony door. Whilst Harry opens the door, I shrug on a sweatshirt over my top, knowing that I'll get cold.

"Here." I say as I hand him my phone after opening the text up. We both take a seat on the woven chairs on the balcony.

You know I could be your therapist... you had one, didn't you? I could be your confidant. Harry's only using you to make his image better. Me, on the other hand, you trust me. I wouldn't give you a reason not to.

As Harry reads it, his face changes from bored to anger so fast.

"He wants you to reply?" Harry says as he clicks on the image. "Or else he'll post this?"

I shrug my shoulders, unsure if they'd actually do that.

"How did they even get this?"

"I kind of think it's someone I know."

"Who?"

"No, I mean, they're saying they should use their psychology degree. I did psychology, remember? And they know so much about my past."

"It could just easily be a stalker who knows all the right people. But that is a possibility as well. Although, I do think that it's more likely to be a stalker since I'm sure you haven't given any pictures to anyone." Harry replies. "You said you had a therapist. Do you have her number? Do you think it could be her?"

"No, she's not someone who would do that. I trust her."

"Wouldn't hurt to call her up though, I think."

"We'll see." I say to Harry. And at that, there's a few second of silence.

"Do you believe that?" He asks. "That I'm using you for my image?"

"I don't." I say to him with a shake of my head. "Of course I don't."

"Why not?" He asks, giving my phone back as he then plays with his ring, something I've learnt he does to calm himself down or if he's uncomfortable.