Chapter 71

Just before we start... want to dedicate this chapter to HES_stories ! Thank you for all the lovely comments and the support! The comments made me laugh so many times!

Also, LifeIsVain just published a beautiful story! Go, check it out!! You won't regret it! :)

Hope you like the chapter! Vote and comment, let me know what you think!

~.~.~.~

Unknown: Divide and conquer

~.~.~.~

The following day at work, Harry doesn't push me when I tell him I didn't want to grab lunch which worked well for me as I was meant to meet up with Louis. As soon as it was my break, I told Nat and Noel I'd see them later before rushing straight out of the office. It was raining and I was so frustrated since I wanted nothing but to stay inside but I knew very well that this was more important. I made my way to the car park, knowing that Louis was waiting for me there since he texted as soon as he arrived.

"Hey, Jasmine." Louis smiles at me as he opens the car door for me.

"Hey." I smile at him. "How are you?"

"I'm alright, yeah, I'm good." He nods as I do my seatbelt. "You?"

"I'm alright. I'll end it there." I say and he chuckles.

"Harry screwed up?"

"Not really, but... I don't even know. I need your help. But you have to promise me that whatever we discuss stays between us. You can't talk to him about it."

"Yeah, sure." He nods his head. "I would never do that, don't worry."

"Thank you." I smile, sighing.

"Where should we go?"

"Anywhere. Just not somewhere with too many people."

"Okay." He nods as he drives off a little further away from my office and stopping about ten minutes later.

"Let's go." He says as he stops infront of a small Costa.

"Is this okay? If you want lunch..."

"No, Louis. It's fine. Honestly." I reassure him and he smiles before we both get out of the car and I put my hood up just in case anyone figures anything.

When we get inside, Louis takes a seat that isn't visible to anyone outside and we're completely shielded, knowing how people would react to it.

Before we do sit though, we quickly place our orders. I tell Louis that it's on me since he had to make the sacrifice and it was me who suggested meeting up. Besides he was going to have to listen to me rant for the next half an hour... the least I could do was cover a drink that comforts him during that. And with some frustration, he knew he couldn't fight me.

"Okay, now. What's the matter?" He asks.

"So... you know how I get those texts sometimes?" I start.

"Yeah. From that unknown number." He nods his head. "How are you about that, by the way? Did they start again? I was told you changed your number and that was it."

"Yeah, they started again and I'm okay, thanks." I chuckle. "But yesterday, they texted this. Look." I take my phone and show him the text.

"Harry's using you?" Louis frowns. "That's impossible."