Chapter 66

I'm trying to follow some feedback that I should update regularly. And I was thinking my a-level exams are coming up so I'll be taking a break from Wattpad soon... so I actually should give you guys more content. Therefore, I'll be updating very frequently for a while, hopefully!!!

As always, vote and comment guyysssss!! It makes me so happy!🥺

Hope you guys like the chapter :) we get a happy ending at the end of this after having a few depressed chapters.

~.~.~.~

Unknown: Ever wondered why people don't like you? There's of course loads of reasons, apart from this. But Jasmine, Harry's supposed to be in the spotlight, not tucked away in your poor childhood home. Wasn't this the place you ran away from?

~.~.~.~

Harry's POV

"I love you." I say to her, keeping my hands on her cheeks. "Do you understand me? I freaking love you and I could never imagine having a better wife than you; a better friend; a better life-partner. You're the best thing that happened in my entire life and I'm so grateful for you. I don't say it enough but you're a literal diamond to me and you ground me. When I look at you, I feel at peace. Home is wherever you are because your laughter and happiness is all I need to be relaxed. Our long conversations about everything, I value so much. So, please don't ever feel like you're alone. You complete me, Jasmine and I need you."

"Thank you." She whispers, a few more tears sliding down both of our faces. "Why are you crying?"

"Cuz I can't believe the stuff you went through." I whisper back. "You're so strong, Jasmine. So strong."

"Why don't I feel like that?" She sighs.

"Because you don't give yourself enough credit." I say. "And you have to see it. I'll make you see it, I swear. I admire you, Jasmine. You inspire me."

"In the last thirty seconds, you've said so much to me that not a single person apart from my family and Hannah have said to me in my whole lifetime. I never thought I'd find someone who would put up with my rubbish the way you do."

"You're literally the best thing in my life, Jasmine, do you understand?" I say to her. "Do you?" I ask again when she doesn't answer. This time she just nods her head but that isn't enough for me. "No, answer me. Do you understand how important you are to me, Jasmine?"

"Yeah." She nods her head.

"And I'll always remind you just how important you are."

"Thank you." She says. "For everything. Since day 1."

"Shh." I shake my head, pulling her into hug me.

We stay like that for a long time, until Jasmine feels more relaxed in my arms, until she feels better.

"You can ask me questions... don't feel like you have to just listen." She says to me.

"I'd rather give you the time and space to just say what you want to say. I don't want to overstep any boundaries."

"Harry, you know everything there is to know about me now. There's no boundaries now." She says. "This is me... all my walls down, windows open and doors flung." She motions to herself. "The most vulnerable side you'll probably ever see."

I just take her hands in mine and leave a kiss on each. "How are you feeling?"

"You asked me that about three times already." She rolls her eyes.