Chapter 46

I'm aware that an update has been long due... And I'm sorry for not updating for quite a long time. I hope you like this chapter! 

Irmina :)

~.~.~.~

Unknown: Holmes Chapel again? Is that something you've always been, afraid?

~.~.~.~

Making my way to the all to familiar door, excitement is the only thing visible on my face. I'm so happy to be back here. I was getting fed up of staying on my own. And there I was as fourteen year old, always dreaming that I wanted to live on my own when I grew up. I don't think my fourteen year old would have agreed to living alone if I'd known that it was this hard.

Although, partly is the constant fear from this stalker. And there is a possibility that if it weren't for this stalker, I might have actually still enjoyed living on my own. But the truth was that I would never know. This is the life I had to get used to.

Even though currently, my number was changed, I knew they would come back. I doubted that a change of number was going to keep them at bay.

Harry had to leave for tour again early this morning and it was quite rubbish timing since he was here for the weekdays and now it was the weekend, when I got a break, and he had to head back. Although, it was his last leg of the tour and he would get a bit of a break after this which he was looking forward to.

"This part of the tour is very hectic." He said in the morning. "We have a show literally nearly everyday."

Harry said that whilst he was in America, he would go over to Alex's place and whilst I was quite jealous about that, it did make me happy.

"I'm so excited to meet Amy after so long." Harry had said.

"Of course- you two are new-found best-buddies, aren't you?" I rolled my eyes and we both chuckled at that.

"Someone's being replaced." He smirked at me. "And jealous about it aswell."

Since it was a Friday, I only had work today and then it would be the weekend and I made a plan to go to Holmes Chapel to spend my weekend. I really needed a break from all of this and particularly from just always being afraid. It was becoming annoying. Well, when I say I made a plan, I really only followed Harry's plan but it was something I equally wanted too.

"Has Melissa left yet?" I asked as I was about to leave the office when I found out some juicy information to feed my soul.

"No. She'll be leaving in about fifteen minutes, I guess." Natalia had replied.

"How are you guys getting home?" I ask.

"Again, Melissa and I are going together but this time it's my car." Natalia chuckles.

"Do you guys go together usually?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Not usually, but quite often, yeah. We hang out quite a bit outside of work." Natalia says.

"That's nice." I smile.

"Yeah. Along with Noel and a few of his friends, we're become quite a tight group." She smiles.

"Aw that's nice." I smile.

"Don't worry, we love you too and we'll introduce you to the others if we ever have a group thing soon." Noel smirks.