Chapter 58

~.~.~.~

Unknown: Trying to think about your wedding but all I can think of is a performance.

~.~.~.~

"Harry!" I called as I got home from work, running up the stairs. Upon hearing my panicked voice, Harry comes straight out of the room, meeting me halfway.

"What's the matter?" He asked me as he pushed his hair back, frowning.

"They know." I said to him. "They know the truth of the wedding." He frowned at me at first, not able to understand who I was talking about but when he saw the phone in my hand, he immediately understood.

"What did they say?" He asked me as he waited for me to reach the top of the stairs and I looked down at my phone to read the message out to him. And as he heard me, he began stressing out almost immediately. There was no way we could let this get out; it would ruin Harry and the band's image, deeming him to be a liar. "We have to do something."

"Harry, you've told me to give my phone to them so many times and I did it. But nothing's ever happened." I said.

"I know." He said in frustration as he leads me into the room where I notice that two bags were on the floor and two huge black dry-cleaning bags with our outfits in there so I realised that Harry was getting everything ready for us to leave.

"Harry, do you understand that this would make us both look like liars if it ever got out?"

It was Friday, the day before Jay and Dan's wedding, and Harry and I were travelling to Holmes Chapel since we were going to travel straight up to Doncaster early Saturday morning with Anne, Gemma, Micheal and Robin where we would be getting ready at the hotel closeby to the wedding venue.

"It's so frustrating." He said. "I don't understand why they're not doing anything."

"What more could they do, though?" I said with a sigh, not believing that they could even do much about it.

"They actually could a lot." He said. "Jasmine, they're telling us that we can't even go to the police with this. Tell me that they're doing enough." He sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. "But seeing this text will make them want to. If this got out, there would be so much work they would have to do trying to cover it up."

I hummed in response, shrugging my shoulders as I didn't know what to say. "We'll leave in five minutes. I'm just going to wear something more comfortable." He nods his head at that and I put my work bag in the corner of the room before going to the wardrobe and finding an outfit to wear right now. I didn't take too long as I just put together an easy and casual outfit together. I also didn't do anything with my my makeup or hair since I didn't think it was necessary. I just  put my hair up in a quick bun so that I could spare my neck from the heat. 

Once I'd changed, Harry and I both take a bag each so that we can save trips to go down. But Harry went back up as I waited in the car to just check if we'd taken everything we needed to take.

"You drive half way and I'll drive half way." I said to him. Whilst he was gone, I took a seat in the driver's seat, knowing that he wouldn't allow me to get there had I not sat there before he came.

"Absolutely not." He shook his head as he stood on the driver's side, waiting for me to get out or move over the panel to the other seat.

"Why?" I asked with a frown.