Chapter 32

Another update! 

This update is dedicated to someone who I think really deserves it, not only for their consistent support on our work but also because of their sincerity and braveness. I dedicate this chapter to @CalMom for the support on 'I'm Mrs Styles?' I really do appreciate the little small experience you took time to post up on Chapter 46, thank you so much for that! It was a little gesture but it meant a lot! Thank you so much! I hope life's perhaps going a bit better for you? You're very strong!

Like always, thank you to everyone aswell for all the recent support and love. I see each comment and take time to understand perspectives all the time. So thank you for them! It makes me happy! I have three people lined up for dedications and I really can't wait to dedicate those people in the upcoming chapters!

Also, I'm Mrs Styles is #4 in Anxiety Disorder, so we've moved up a little bit more! Thank you EVERYONE!!♥

Vote and Comment- especially comment!

Enjoy! Irmina x

~.~.~.~

Unknown: Does it frustrate you that they all cheer for Harry and boo for you?

~.~.~.~

So today's the the San Siro show and the boys are backstage rehearsing. Some fans came in early and are currently sorting all the plans out for the fan projects this evening and Eleanor, Sophia and I were planning to go and help them sort it all out- just because it seems like such a great idea. So that's where we're headed right now.

The boys have been rehearsing this show for the past two to three days and it's sort of taken the attention off of the album for a little while and brought it on to this, which as the boys love the performing aspect of their job, seems like a little bit of a break making them happy.

As the boys finish singing 'Right Now' on the stage, mucking around a little, Eleanor walks over to Louis to tell him that we'll be back. Sophia told Liam that she won't be there for the rehearsal as she wanted to go to chill somewhere with Eleanor and I already and so she's waiting for us . I have to keep up that excuse to Harry and so that's what I do. But I don't have to go up to him, he walks over to me to speak to me. Well he was stood like literally 5 footsteps away from me, but still.

"Can I sky your water?" He asks as he turns away to cough for a minute.

"Yeah." I nod my head as I pass it over to him. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, my throat's hurting a little." He says, dismissing it as he unscrews the lid.

"Are you excited?" I ask, smiling up at him.

"So much. You don't understand." Harry smiles at me after drinking some water and giving me my water bottle back, but I shake my head.

"Keep it." I insist but he refuses.

"I have a bottle but I couldn't be bothered to walk all the way over the stage to go and get it." He says with an embarrassed smile. I chuckle at him.

"Lazy."

"Says the one who got annoyed at me when I tried to wake them up to let them know that I was off to the gym."

"Yeah, you don't wake someone up to tell them that you're going to the gym. You just text or leave a note."

"That's not that point. The point is that you were sleeping whilst I was at the gym."

"Your choice." I shrug.