Chapter 59

~.~.~.~

Unknown: Heard you're going away for a while. Leaving your phones. I wonder why...
Don't worry, I'll make life easier and I won't text for two weeks. Until you're back. And I'll also be back. Have a great holiday! I'll miss you!

~.~.~.~

The wedding was a month ago. 

Since we got back, Harry and the others worked relentlessly and filmed and released a music video and had already gone and done interviews for its' promotions. It was insane how fast they were expected to work, particularly when you considered the fact that they only just finished their tour. They didn't even get a proper break. It was a break in the sense that they weren't away from home, in new countries every day. Now, they were just away from home since morning, all the way till evening despite being in their home country.

Regardless, I enjoyed watching the behind the scenes of the music video and also enjoyed the end result. It was such a beautiful music video with the boys' families being present in it as they recreated old photographs from when they were younger. A lot of the time was also spent just looking through the pictures that were slowly being hung up. It was insane how much work went into it and I was in awe.

Work was also going beyond amazingly. Clare and I had managed to finish editing before I asked for a holiday from Chris, who was alright with it, luckily. And so we were set to go on a two week holiday, Harry and I. But I had no idea where we were going even until we'd left.

"Okay, come on. Get in the car. Hurry!" Harry says to me as he holds onto my hand and pulls me up from the sofa once noticing that I've finished my laces on my shoes.

"Okay, okay." I say with a laugh, pushing my hair backwards. He runs ahead and pulls me along with him, causing me to run aswell. The main door was already open so we just run outside and towards the car that's already filled with our bags and luggage.

He opens the door for me and lets me go inside.

"Anthony, you're ready for your flight, yeah?" Harry says in a hushed tone before looking over at me. Anthony nods his head with a smile.

"Okay, well I'll see you there. Let me know if you need anything, okay?"

"Okay." Anthony smiles.

"Take care. Bye." Harry smiles back as he walks over to the car again.

"Bye Anthony." I smile from inside the car and he smiles, waving goodbye. Harry gets inside the car and turns to look at me, excited.

"You look so happy." I note, his happiness making me happy.

"Yeah, I can't wait to get away with you and forget the rest of the world." He smiles, placing a kiss on my hands.

"Well then, let's go." I chuckle.

"You ready, yeah?"

"Yeah." I nod with a smile. "No chance you're going to tell me where we're going?" I try once more. All this week, I've been asking Harry for hints but he just won't give in. When we were packing, I used it as an excuse to try and pry it out of him but he just would answer with whether it was appropriate or not to pack, rather than telling me more specifically what the weather would be like or anything.

"I'm not telling you." He says as he turns the engine on.

"Okay, but why isn't Anthony on the same flight as us?" I ask, confused.