Chapter 30

So, I just want to start off by saying a major thank you to you all because I'm Mrs Styles is trending Number 7 in Anxiety Disorder. That makes me feel so so thrilled, you don't understand! Thank you so much for all the support and for all the love!

 That makes me feel so so thrilled, you don't understand! Thank you so much for all the support and for all the love!

Also, thank you for the wishes for college. Tomorrow will be my fifth day and honestly it's so so different, it's weird. But thanks for all those comments, they made my day!

This chapter is dedicated to @glitary_skittle for all the support on my book recently. I wish you good luck in your exams! You'll be fine, don't worry! :)

Please vote and comment, it would mean the absolute world to me. Especially, like I said, when you comment and particularly inline comments to engage with the characters. It always makes me happy! So yeah, please vote and comment. Spread the message about this book. You never know the next chapter might be dedicated to you!

I hope you like the update as much as I liked writing this one. To be honest, I think you will!!

VOTE AND COMMENT! IT TAKES A SECOND TO DO BUT LEAVES A SMILE ON MY FACE MUCH LONGER!

Irmina x

~.~.~.~

Unknown: Have fun today. I'll have fun watching.

~.~.~.~

The person directly telling me that they'll have fun watching me makes me sick. I was beyond annoyed at the text that morning since it felt different for the person to say it directly than for me to just know it. This person is aware of what they're doing and that annoyed me. But I couldn't say anything to anyone. I didn't want any uncalled attention or to make a bigger deal than it was.

"No, wait. I want to try this again. And properly this time. I was made fun of last time I tried." Harry halts in front of the Eiffel Tower which causes the others to stop.

"Oh God, Harry. Not this again." Zayn groans.

"He took like 20 minutes for the perfect picture last time." Liam looks over to me. "He's your responsibility now." He says which causes me to chuckle.

"He's not kidding when he says that it took 20 minutes last time." Louis says seriously which makes me look at him seriously. I thought he would be exaggerating.

"Well if you guys knew how to take a picture properly, then it wouldn't have taken so long." Harry defends himself.

"I was fine with my picture." Niall shrugs and Harry sighs.

"Jasmine?" Harry asks me , pleading with his eyes.

"You should be taking a picture with her, not asking her to take it of you, you idiot." Louis says which causes me to bite my lip as I open up camera, barely glancing at Harry, feeling super awkward but Harry laughs it off.