Chapter 41

So the gif there is really important cuz that's how I imagine Jasmine later on in the chapter...

Many of you lot have found me on Instagram following my post on the last update... but I've found out that some of you lot don't have Instagram. For this reason, I will also be making a Twitter, in hope that that might get a larger number of people. If you don't have Twitter either, please don't hesitate to DM me and I will definitely sort something out!

So anyway, here's the new update... might want to grab a box of tissues first! ;)
Hope you guys like it!!

~.~.~.~

Unknown: Jasmine, I haven't seen you lately...

~.~.~.~

Jasmine's POV

I had such an exhausting day yesterday. It's an experience I don't think I'll ever forget. I still feel like it didn't actually happen which shows exactly how surreal it felt. I'm so glad that it was on the day that Harry came back to be honest. Just imagine if it was the day before. I wouldn't have had him to help me. His support all evening is something I seriously I admired. I was so grateful for him and I still am. I'm also so glad that the boys, Eleanor and Sophia stayed with us over night. If it weren't for that, I don't think I'd have felt safe all of last night. To be fair, it's not like I slept well anyway- I woke up various times in the night, feeling his arms around me, taking the breath out of me completely. I felt so nauseated that I even just sat in the bathroom for a good half an hour but I didn't throw up, I was just scared, anxious and nauseous. Harry was up with me. He didn't sleep well because of me and I feel so guilty for that. When I had the nightmares, he'd wake up and give me some water before holding me close to him and letting me sleep into him first, before he fell asleep after me. I don't know how I'll ever be able to show him my gratitude for all of that.

It's why when I get up the next morning, I feel the urge to get up from bed and allow him to sleep. I check the time on my phone to see that it is almost half past eleven.

I'm startled by how late that is and it causes me to want to get out of bed fast. I try to get out of bed without waking him up. But his grip around me is firm. I have to slowly pry his hands off of me before actually getting out of bed. I'm successful in getting up from the bed without waking him up but as I walk across the floor, I hear him mumble my name. I sigh. I really didn't want to wake him up; he deserves some rest.

"Jasmine?" He repeats.

"I'm just going to the bathroom." I respond.

"Everything alright?" He forces his eyes open to look at me but exhaustion is clear on his face.

"Yeah, everything's fine. Go back to sleep."

"What's the time?" He rubs his eyes.

"You don't need to worry about that." I say. "You've had barely any sleep."

"And neither have you."

"I've definitely slept better than you. You've been up taking care of me the whole night. You look tired."

"And so do you look tired, Jasmine." He replies.

"Harry." I shake my head. "Go back to sleep. I'll be here in a minute."

"Are you coming back to bed?" He asks.

"Harry."

"I won't sleep if you won't atleast come and lie down."