Chapter 17

Enjoy!

Treating you to a Harry's POV today!

Hope you love me for that!

;p

~Irmii~ xx

_______________________________________

Harry's POV

"Harry, you're taking so long." I hear Jasmine say from her place by the door.

We were currently about to leave for our drive up to Mum. It was almost evening and I'd come back from the studio, drained and exhausted as we were working on the next album already, despite still touring the last one. Since I was tired and needed something to wake me up, I made a spontaneous decision to shower before we left but it was that that led me to be ready after Jasmine. She knew that we would leave after I got home so she made sure to be ready to leave before I even got home which is why she had to wait for so long, dressed and ready. I did feel bad but I truly needed something to wake me up for the long drive I had ahead of me. I didn't want to kill us both on the way up. But I did understand why Jasmine was getting tired of waiting, even though I was trying my hardest to be as quick as possible.

"Perfection takes time, love." I resorted to saying, giving a smile as I got up from zipping my boots.

"You clearly need more time then." She replied as she picks up the bag from the floor, noticing that I was now picking the keys from the hook. I looked at her, shocked at her quick response but her smug expression made me laugh.

"Now that's unfair." I said as I opened the door, allowing her to walk out first before following suit.

"Life is unfair. But sometimes you've just got to go with the flow." She says, watching me lock the door right then. "Right, shall we go?" She asks, ending the conversation, trying to get me to hurry again.

"What, with the flow?" I ask before putting the keys in my pocket and she rolls her eyes. I smile, noticing her soft smile.

We make our way to the garage so that we could take the car out and I also make sure to keep the house keys in its place, only taking the key to the car and the garage with me. And that's when we start our four hour drive to Holmes Chapel, my home town, only after grabbing something to eat from a McDonald's drive-thru nearby.

I tired to make sure that the journey wasn't awkward, trying to make sure that Jasmine and I were engaged in a conversation for the large proportion of it but I understood that whilst she was able to talk more easily with me, it didn't mean she might always want to. I'd noticed that she liked being in her own mind and also loved her company so I respected that by just making sure the radio was on in the background so it wasn't too silent in the car.

Jasmine's POV

'Welcome to Holmes Chapel' I read the sign on my side. Hidden amongst trees and bushes, it was almost difficult to read but the rustic feel to it in the late evening light made me smile at its' beauty. It was merely a sign but knowing that this was Harry's home town and also, once upon a time my own childhood town, despite it being for just two years, made me immediately have an emotional attachment to it. Harry took a brief glance, smiling at me before turning to look at the road again as he drove away from the motorway.

"That side is towards the riverside." He said to me and I understood why there were so many trees then. I took a look to his side of the car and noticed that the window on his side showed a different landscape than on my side, as it was just acres of green land for a while until you could see some farming land. Since it was dark out, it was quite hard to make things out but one thing I could tell was that even in the evening twilight, it looked absolutely lovely and certainly everything you would imagine the suburbs of England to look like.