Chapter 9

Jasmine's POV

Days turned into weeks where I went out trailed along with paparazzi and fans screaming my name. It was like it was everyone's goal to get the first picture of me in the morning or the first picture of me with my friends or with my family or as I was out shopping for the wedding. Even when I found a boutique to get my dress from, they soon found out and would be waiting there for me to leave after my fittings. It was insane because I just had to suck it up and deal with it. I usually did go to things like wedding shopping with Anne, Mum, Gemma and Alice so it wasn't all too bad since I wasn't always alone but it was things like when I was going to work that was absolutely bad. 

One day, I'd taken the train and so many people on the train had recognised me as Harry Styles' fiancee and asked me for pictures which Harry hadn't told me how to deal with but I had to learn it. I couldn't deny the pictures so I had to just deal with it. Until Harry advised me to not take the train since it could get quite horrible if there were fans who may have disliked me. Luckily most people here in Australia were happy since they felt proud that a fellow Australian got to marry their idol. But there were of course the few who hated the whole idea of this. 

So everywhere I went had to be by car and I couldn't even walk the distance to my car without them sticking the cameras in my face most days. Some days were of course okay but the large proportion of days weren't. I had to tell Harry to do something about them following me to work since it wasn't fair on the people I worked with and he managed to sort that out soon.

Apart from that, it was such a blissful time as we were busy preparing for the wedding. We got the wedding invitations done with Harry sitting on Skype whilst he was supposed to be asleep; we picked out the menu with Harry being on the phone and we got the decorations sorted out and the colour patterns done with Harry through text. It was stressful but we done it regardless and it was just amazing. The last few preparations would be done after Harry would get here. And that was today.

I woke up to my phone vibrating on the table beside me and I picked it up to check what it was about.

From: Harry
Hey. Sorry if I woke you up, I probably did. Just had to say, there's an hour till we arrive in Australia. Security told me that the airport is fully crowded and at your place since they saw us catching the flight here at the airport and are now expecting us. Just wanted to check if you're okay with coming still. Text back ASAP cause I need to know whether you're coming or not. Harry.

I went to the window to check how bad it was and surely I saw a couple of fans outside my place which frustrated me. It was for times like this that Harry organised for security to stay by our secluded road just for safety.

To: Harry
Hey, I'll be alright.

From: Harry
Okay. I'm just going to text security and they'll come with you.

To: Harry
Okay

From: Harry
Just go check with him.

To: Harry
Sure. Thank you. See you later.

From: Harry
See you. Take care!

And with that I put my phone back on charging, yawning, and then get a knitted shawl from my wardrobe. I put it over my pink and white pyjamas and wear white fluffy slippers before creeping downstairs, making sure to not wake anybody in the process. When I get to the main door, I open it and I'm greeted with the night's cold breeze.