Chapter 2

You don't need to read this in bold but you can if you want! YOU CAN SKIP!

Today at lunch in school it was so hilarious! Basically, me and my friends went to a club but then we came out at 1:15 and we were waiting outside for our other friends and then these year 10s were walking around and me and my friend heard what they were talking about. They were saying that the teachers would be doing a bag check to see whether we have outr phones in our bags. At first me and my friend thought it was only a rumour but then more and more people were coming round so that they can go inside and hide their phones somewhere. And slowly, the whole of the area was full of people making excuses that they need to go inside but the teacher wouldn't allow us to go inside. Then my friend's sister came with her friend and started telling us the same thing and we started to get worried because both of us had our phones in our bag today. We forgot to give it to the office in the morning. Then my friend's sister said that they would check our locker and they would pat us to check if we're hiding it and all. And me and my friend were so freaking worried! We started telling all our other friends whilst the crowd was getting bigger and bigger at the door only until our assistant head teacher came and said exactly this 'Ok girls so apparently somebody started a rumour about phones in bags being checked...' and that was when I actually relaxed because we knew that it all was just a rumour! But in the end it was actually quite funny even though we were worried!

Anyways sorry for that! But I did say you didn't have to read it! But yeah! Here you go!

Vote comment and yeah! Ily xxx

Jasmine's POV

The following day, Harry decides that dropping me off to Starbucks would be a good way to ease the news of the engagement onto people and that would then be helpful for the progression of this lie we're going to put out to the world, if Harry and I want to. Mum and Dad managed to convince them to stay at our place after dinner and so they were now living with us during this time instead of at the hotel and it was fun but it was definitely awkward. Harry and I tried to talk a bit more but I just couldn't feel comfortable ever. Harry put his effort in to get to know me but I had a barrier put up, more than usual.

The car ride was quite awkward with Harry asking me questions but me feeling absolutely uncomfortable. I did just meet the guy yesterday, in my defence.

"Why did you agree to this?" He asked me at one point as he stopped at a red light and turned to look at me.

"I haven't yet agreed." I shrugged my shoulders. "I agreed to wanting you guys to come over and meeting you guys and rekindling old friendships."

"Why did you agree to that then?" He asked.

"Couldn't really say no, could I?" I said. "I want my parents to be happy. I swore to marry my future career but my parents don't like the idea of that."

"Love doesn't exist?" He smirked at me.

"Love requires a lot of stuff; most of which I lack."

"Like?" He frowns.

"The ability to trust." I shrug my shoulders. "Why did you agree?"

"Same reason." He said as he started driving again and silence loomed around us again.

When we got to Starbucks, I suggested that he should come inside and get a drink since I felt sorry for the guy who just became my chaperone for the morning. He initially refused but a couple seconds later, changed his mind and came out of the car with me.

He walks beside me, putting an arm around my shoulder, but only after asking me. "That's alright, yeah?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Hannah's going to freak out." I say and he looks at me, chuckling at that.