Chapter 56

Heyyy!! This is a fully Harry and Jasmine chapter!! Hope you like it!! Vote and comment- let me know what you thought!!

~.~.~.~

Unknown: You probably think you're safe now. Trust me, the fun is in the anticipation.

~.~.~.~

Anne, Gemma, Robin and Michael were encouraged to stay over at our's the next day, much to mine and Harry's convincing skills. We were a power team when we worked together and used out stubborness to our advantage.

We left Louis' place at about sunset the next day after sleeping in till very late and then relaxing with everyone whilst also helping to remove all the decorations and clutter we'd made the day before. So it was quite late by the time we'd all left the house. And now, the evening sun was setting in our peripheral view, but also casted its' golden rays on us. I noticed as Harry's usually dark brown hair shone golden as he kept pushing the hair out of his eyes when it bothered him.

Harry had an aura of self-confidence about him and it wasn't cocky or vain. It was just a level of confidence that radiated from him as he was comfortable with the way he was. He didn't think too highly of himself and was the most humble person I knew. Particularly when you came from his walk of life, it was difficult to see such a person in the world who walked through with such respect for everything around him.

Even as he drove the short drive and spoke to his family, listening to them and loving being back with them, he had nothing but respect for everyone. I looked over at him, noticing him laughing at something Robin said and coming up with a response to the ongoing joke that they were all throwing around the car. Harry felt my look and turned to look at me when he waited for the gate to open so he could bring the car up the long driveway. He smirked when he noticed me and then looked away, the smile still not leaving his face.

Okay, let's take away the part about not being cocky.

"Oi, Gemma. You idiot." Harry knocked on the window on her side once we all got out of the car. Harry had given the key to the car and the garage to Anthony who was waiting for us, asking him if he could put the car in the garage. Gemma had fallen asleep, even though the drive was merely ten minutes and it was largely because she was stressed about an article she had to write. Anne scolded Harry for knocking on the window, waking his sister in such a way. "What? I'm waking her up for you." He reasons as he knocks again and Gemma lifts her face from resting against the window, wearing an annoyed expression.

"Well, you can face the music then." Anne replies as she smirks.

"Get lost." She says as she rubs her eyes and Harry opens the door for her before picking up her laptop bag from the seat beside her and waiting for her to get out.

Once Gemma gets out and shuts the door behind herself, we walk out of the garage and Harry closes the garage door with a stretch to reach the top and then pulling it all the way down.

"Where's your bag, Harry?" Anne asks as she walks beside me and I put the key in the main door to let Anne and Gemma in before Harry and I enter one after each other.

"I'll get it from the car later." Harry says.

"Lazy." Gemma shakes her head.

"Says the one who was sleeping the whole way. Whilst I was driving." He rolls his eyes as everyone takes a seat on the sofas, tired.

We also went out for dinner that same evening. We went to a restaurant on the Southbank with a lovely view of the river as we ate our appetising dinner. It was absolutely lovely to have gone as a full family and we all really enjoyed it. We did miss Robin since he always played a massive role whenever we sat as a family with his bright personality and amazing sense of humour yet insane amount of care.