Chapter 33

Hope you enjoy this fully Hazmine chapter. I really like it. If you think it's too cringey, let me know cuz there are some cute parts here!

Vote and comment- especially COMMENT!
I hope you enjoy it!

Irmina x

~.~.~.~

Unknown: Harry keeps trying to find out about the original text and the video that was released. I wonder whether he knows of the texts I take passion in sending you daily.

~.~.~.~

It's the bed lamp that gets switched on that causes me to move uncomfortably, trying to fall back to sleep but when the cold air enters the room, I toss to find comfort. However when I turn sides and notice that Harry's not in bed, it causes me to panic. I jerk up and sit up in bed, afraid if I'm alone.

But it's after I switch my lamp on and look around the room to see that he's sat in the balcony, talking to someone on the phone. Knowing that he's still here calms down my racing heart and I'm able to breathe properly. However the light being switched on grabbed his attention and he's looking at me with concern written across each detail of his face.

He moves the phone away from his ear as he says to me in a hushed tone, "I'll be there in a moment. Try to sleep." He also points to the bed lamps and tells me to turn them off.

I nod my head and turn the bed lamps off before I lay back down on the bed and I hear the balcony door being closed. It makes me smile at the thought that he's super caring. He clearly told me to close the lamps and then closed the balcony door because he understood that that was what woke me up. I snuggle further down into the blankets and try to let sleep invade me but all I can do for the moment is close my eyes and try to sleep as it doesn't come back easily.

It's about five minutes later when I hear the balcony door opening and it causes me to flicker my gaze over to Harry who's typing something on his phone with one hand, the other pushing his hair back. He closes the door shut with a push of his foot without looking back to see the door. He then looks over at me, putting his phone aside as he walks over to me and I sit up in bed.

"Sorry about that." He says to me as he removes his slippers and gets into the bed, putting his phone on the bedside table.

"Sorry?" I look at him confused.

"I'm assuming it was the light and the cold that woke you up?" He pats down on the bed, instructing me to lie down.

"I mean-"

"You don't have to lie." He chuckles softly.

"Well, yeah. I guess." I admit, sheepishly. "I was afraid that I was alone for a minute, that's why."

"Oh." He nods. "I'm sorry."

"You don't have to keep on apologising." I smirk.

"Well, what can I say? You're having an influence on me." He smirks back which causes me to giggle and he chuckles again.

"Who was that? -On the phone?" I ask.

"Simon." He says. "One of the jobs you applied for, you're going to have to reject." He sighs.

"How comes?" I ask.

"Let's save that for tomorrow, shall we?" He says.

"Okay." I say.