Chapter 29

Vote and Comment. Especially comment! I love your comments as you engage with my characters and the plots, as they happen in the inline comments!! That's all!! I hope you enjoy the update!

~.~.~.~

Unknown: If I give you an honest opinion and tell you need to lose weight, does that make me evil?

~.~.~.~

"Go and enjoy yourself." Harry groaned as he tried to convince me to agree to going out and having dinner with Eleanor and Sophia. "There'll be security. You've got nothing to worry about." Apparently it was just 'girls night' and whilst I was beyond excited and happy to spend time with the girls, I wasn't exactly the most fond when it came to going out and in particular going out at night. It really wasn't my type of scene. But I just didn't want to upset the girls. I had hoped that Harry would have some issue with my going, seeing as we all got mobbed particularly badly earlier today.

"That's not it." I said. "It's because it's dark. I hate going out when it's dark." But as I say that, I frown, not really agreeing with what I'd said. "That's not true. I like being driven around at night. Like you know, midnight drives. But then again, I'm just sitting in the car, so it's not the same."

Harry chuckles softly.

"You like midnight drives?" He asks.

"Yeah, it's the best." I said.

"Honestly, just enjoy yourself, Jaz. Trust me, you're not going to have any fun here anyway. We're just recording for the album so you might aswell go and do something that you'll make sure you'll have fun doing." He convinced me. "It is your choice, though." I thought about it when he said that.

I didn't want to stop living my life, if I was honest. If there was security, it should have made me feel a little less nervous and afraid. But I felt unsafe anywhere at this point. My anxiety always forbade me from going out unless necessary anyways and it was as if I didn't have enough problems that just made my life harder. I wanted to go out - I really did. The girls were so much fun. But I was beyond afraid to go out.

It was something that I'd always felt, whenever I got invited to go anywhere. I hated socialising and preferred my own company. If I was made to stay home, I would only depressed for one reason: that I'd have to leave at one point.

But I knew that it was better I went and I just needed to suck up to it. I knew that I'd come back and would have had fun for sure. It was just the voices in my brain that made me think it was a bad idea but I knew it wasn't actually that much of an issue.

"I'll go. I'm just being lazy." I said with a shrug of my shoulders. Harry chuckled at that before telling me that he would just come back in a minute.

So with that, I began getting ready for the evening. Since I had makeup on already, all I really had to do was touch it up a little, so it only really took a few minutes. I'd also changed out of the comfortable outfit I was in, and I was wearing a stripy top with black jeans. I also put on a black denim jacket, abandoning a coat since it wasn't cold at all. I turned to look at Harry after re-entering the room and found that he was sitting on the floor, close to where his laptop charger had been plugged in to keep its' charging. I laughed when I saw that he'd left the laptop to the side and was scrolling through Instagram on a page of kittens and cats.

"Harry, you need to work!" I said as I walked in and he turned to me, feigning a look of guilt on his face but laughs anyway.

I then told Harry that I was going to leave since Eleanor and Sophia were both also ready. And it was a few moments later when I was in the entrance part of the hotel room. Only Eleanor was downstairs as Sophia was still upstairs. Eleanor said that she was about to come down in a minute.