Characters

Happy Reading 💖💖💖💖💖💖
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mahir Sehgal

(Male protagonist)

My life revolves around my work and my family....my first priority is my family and second is my work..yes! I'm workaholic.. I love to do my work.....my mom always gets annoyed because of my workaholic nature bt I am what I'm..and I can't change myself.. until and unless I want to...and I don't want to change.. BTW! I forgot to tell about my family right? Well I have a small but happy family.. me , Mumma , my little brother Yuvi and my one and only 'baby' my sister Kuhu...well my world revolves around this three..My father is living with his second wife very happily. And I don't care what he does in his life..what I care about is my family and my business. I'm best for the good people and worst for the bad ones. Yuvi is helping me in my business and my baby is still studying..and ya she's a talented student too! Our small family is doing good with me being the top businessmen...my mumma is currently running NGOs and wants me to get married but I am really not interested... I mean I'm 27 years old I know! But that doesn't mean I'll tie my knot... atleast not until I find someone who will love me and my family both. I have everything in my life..but still sometimes I feel like something is missing...some part of my life is incomplete..may be waiting for something or ! Someone? I don't know! I have my possession but don't know why I feel something is still missing! And I don't want to bother myself thinking about this! Let's just go with the flow and see what life brings for me in the coming time!

may be waiting for something or ! Someone? I don't know! I have my possession but don't know why I feel something is still missing! And I don't want to bother myself thinking about this! Let's just go with the flow and see what life brings for me ...

Pearl V Puri as Mahir Sehgal

Bela Sharma

( Female protagonist)

Life has taught me one thing! Jitna appko mil rha hai app utne me aur usi me khush rho! At the age of 5 my father passed away and my mother left me in an orphanage. Great na? From the age of 5 I was living in that orphanage. I don't miss anyone from my family because I don't even remember them now. I guess I was too small at that time to remember anything but a sharp memory of my mom abounding me and leaving with another man is still in my heart! Actually I'm thankful to her that she left me in that orphanage. Because of her I met my sister Sania! Oops sister not by blood but by heart! She's such a sweetheart. She always supports me in my tough times and celebrates with me in my joys! That is what bestfriends do right? She's my bestfriend but I consider her as my sister and she's ofcourse! I can't thank her enough for being with me from past 20 years! After turning 18 we were asked to leave the orphanage because we were adults now. So I along with her went out to find a job for ourselves and a roof to stay! There I found another girl whom I saved from being hit by a truck. Yes! It was an accident. In the process of saving her I got hurt. I got a cut on my right leg. The girl was thankful to me for saving her. Her name is Vish. When she asked us for a drop to our home we told her that we r searching for one as just now we left the orphanage. She asked us if we want to stay with her in her flat as she lives there alone. We at first denied but she pleaded me saying she too need friends and want to have a family..and she wanted to be with us so I asked sania if she's ok and she too agreed.. and from then till now we 3 are living together. Things have changed now.. there's no formality between us..we 3 are bestfriends. Though I hold a special position in both of their lives. Vish sometimes argue with Sania but as she is, she manages to stay quiet and I being the fav of both always resolve their issues..Vish too loves me like a sister and she sometimes gets jealous of sania as she has a irk that we are living together since childhood but with her it's only some years but Sania really never showed her possesiveness towards me.. she's just like that.. both of them are my jaans and I can't choose one between the two. It's been 7 years since we three are living together. I and Sania aren25 years old and vish is 26 but the kid among us is vish and the most matured person is my *baccha* Sania..yes I call her baccha and I sometimes become over mature and sometimes the naughtiest kid.. presently me and baccha r owning our own cafe . We both make coffee , cakes  and cookies for the guests and customers and beside I also handle the accounts of the cafe.. Vish is currently working in a parlour as a staff..life is going preety well with my two lovelies..no worries..very smooth...but feels like something is going to change...and I don't know what's that..I just hope future brings good things in my life..I don't want anything bad. But I know I have this two loves in my life and I don't care about anything else.