CHAPTER 49

Bela's POV

"Bela!" I heard my name being called and all the sense came back to me .. I pushed Mahir who was currently hovering on me breaking the kiss and the moment I recalled the voice I gasped.

" Kabeer!" I looked at the closed door in horror.

Kabeer was standing outside the door .. kabeer.. the man whom I am marrying day after tomorrow..

I looked at Mahir who was looking at me with amusement as if it was something amusing but it wasn't.

Atleast for me.

" Bela app andar hai?" I heard Kabeer again... Mahir was opening his mouth when I covered it with my palm and glared at him.

" Umm haan Kabeer.. main yahi hu.. bas aa rahi hu.." I replied quickly..

" Oh ok.. main bahar hu jaldi.." he said when I looked at Mahir who frowned hearing this.

" Why does he always sticks to you like a fucking chewing gum?" He asked in a low tone such that only I could hear as soon as I removed my hand from his mouth.

" Because he's my fiance..." I glared at him..

" Oh yeah? Ditching whom you were kissing me?" He asked and I saw his angry face getting replaced by a smirking one.

Just kill me already please!

" Bela?" Kabeer calls out again..

" Umm Kabeer app jao mujhe time lagega.. once I finish main ati hu aoke kamre mein?" I suggested and wished for him to just comply right now without any further questions.

I looked at Mahir who was still hovering over me with his hands just beside my hips resting on the counter.

" Umm but kyu? What are you doing inside?" Asks Kabeer much to my dismay.

Mahir rolls his eyes muttering "panchayti!" .. I smack his shoulder and pushed him off me.. I get closer to the door and say " yeah I'll take some time.. woh mere dress oe juice gir gaya tha.. so I'll get changed and put the outfit for cleaning after that I'll come to you!" I explain which I'll do actually.

" Oh ok then .. I'll be waiting for you in my room!" He says and leaves from there.

I leave a breathe of relief and looked at Mahir who looks really pissed...

"What?" I ask frowning.

" He ruined our moment!" He said moving his hand in through his hairs ..

Something he does when he's pissed.

Know much about him?

Shut up.

" There's no our and us between you and me!" I said rolling my eyes as I opened the bathroom door and went out.

" Oh really? Then what were you and me doing minutes ago?" He asks with his voice rising up ...

" That was a mistake!" I say holding the door of my bedroom open for him to leave.

" Great ! Now you call our love a mistake! Means you regret it! I just can't beleive tum itni badal gayi ho!!! I really just can't!" He says angrily looking at me.

" Yeah main badal gayi hu! Par kiske liye badli hu? Appe liye! Apne majbur kiya hai mujhe badalne ke liye!" I huff at him glaring dangerously. My face heating up with anger as I manage to keep my tone low.

" Yeah! Sab kuch ke liye tum kujhe he blame karo! That's what you're doing from the time I have met your after these 8 months!" He says punching the wall beside him making me flinch at my place.