CHAPTER 2

A/N : firstly I want to ask u all reader are u guys really liking this story? I am asking this because the response I'm getting is really disappointing. People are reading the story but aren't voting or commenting... what do u want my dear silent readers? Should I stop updating..or should I unpublish this book.. I think I'm updating regularly thats why u people aren't paying any heed to me n this book.. stopping the updates and unpublishing this book will be the solution I guess.. I am seriously hurt guys..just because I'm not giving u any voting targets that's why u guys r doing this with me.. if I don't find good response in this chappy I'm Never going to update..i promise this.
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Reading People
______________________________________

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning

Vish woke up pressing her head.
She was having pain.. " aaaahhh! Yeh itna dard...ahh! Bela..sania please koi mujhe dawai dedo " said pressing her head...

Sania  " uth gayi ma'am app..yeh lijiye...appke lie lemonade appki dost ne dia...aur yeh appki dawai.." said sarcastically handling over the lemonade and painkiller...

Vish gulped down the lemonade and went to freshen up while Bela and Sania went for their daily work..

In Sehgal Mansion...

Sumi " kal? Not possible Pummy! Arey main baccho ko chorke kaise aaungi? Nahi..kabhi aur plan karte hai...han....chal bye " she hanged up the call and went to kuhu...

Kuhu "mumma main ja rhi hu..bohot late ho rha hai...aake baat karti hu.. " she started collecting her stuffs.. 

Summi " han han par kuch kha toh le " she said forwarding a morsel of food to her..

Kuhu " no mumma! Baad me kuch kha lungi main canteen se..bye! " She stormed out of the room and sumi sighed..

Summi" mere sare bacche aise he kyu hai? " Said looking at the roof and left..

In college..

Natasha" yaar kuhu..age ke classes to ajj off hai....chal na kahi chalte hai.." kuhu's friend Natasha asked her coming out of the classroom..
Kuhu " actually yaar..maine v subah se nahi khaya kuch.. chal kisi cafe chalte hai " ... They came out of the college and decided to go for SISTERHOOD CAFE....

In cafe..

Kuhu "excuse me..two  coffee with maffled cookies please! " she gave her order and started gossiping with Natasha..

Sania" ma'am here's ur coffee and cookies" said serving them their order..by mistake Natasha tilted the table because of which the hot coffee fell on Kuhu's hand..

Sania was shocked while kuhu shouted with pain..Bela came out running by hearing the sound..

Bela " arey yeh kya hua? " she said coming towards Kuhu..

Sania " woh main " she was panicking..

Natasha " u stupid waiter don't u know how to serve? Bloody cheap waiter" she shouted on Sania while tears were flowing from Sania's eyes..

Bela " Sania jaldi se first-aid leke aao.." she took kuhu with her to the counter and dipped her hand in cold water slowly so that she won't face much pain.. sania brought the first aid ..while Bela took out ointment and slowly applied it on her wound..she also blowed air so that she feels better...