CHAPTER 30

A/N: As I said in the previous chapter that after reading A/N people will shower votes on that chapter and from the next one they'll become the same

A/N: As I said in the previous chapter that after reading A/N people will shower votes on that chapter and from the next one they'll become the same .. see this... (The above pic) .
The 2nd last updated chapter had 46 and previous one had 56... What will you guys do now? This will again get same low vote or the same like previous one as I'm speaking all these here...🙂🙂

You guys ( the readers who doesn't vote even after reading) are so... Ok I don't want to utter nonsense because of you people 🙂...

Do whatever you want to... But trust me you guys are definitely ungrateful..

A vote doesn't cost you even a penny but yeah remeber that  your one vote builts up my courage and wish to write! 🙂💔

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
🙏 HAPPY READING 🙏
..................................

Bela's POV

" Tum thik ho beta? " Asked Mumma as the doctor bandaged my leg to prevent the blood flow..

" I'm fine.. main theek hu.." I said smiling..

" What the hell is wrong with these decorators itne ghatiya tarike se kaam kia in logo ne.. ajj agar Bela time pe nahi dekhti toh dono Bela Mahir hurt ho jate .... "  Sumima said looking worried..

" Hum baat karenge decorators se bhabhi... App tension mat lo.. " papa said assuring her..

" Beta dhyaan rakhna apna.." saying so he left with Ansh bhaiya and Yuvi..

" Beta tum yehi araam karo.  Koi chij ki jarurat ho toh hume bula lena . " Mumma patted my hairs leaving from there..

" Maa main kuch der yehi bethta hu.. app log jao.. " Mahir ji said looking at them ..

Have ur been normal time , we would've been teased badly but knowing the seriousness of the situation no one said anything..

They left leaving me and Mahir alone..

He closed the door and came towards me.. he sat beside me and looked at my eyes..

" You ok ?" He asked cupping my cheeks..

I saw tve fear in his eyes when he saw the chandelier falling on me..

But why did I felt like it wasn't an accident.. it was planned.. and that man ..

Who was he?

And why I feel that it was planned for Mahir ji?