CHAPTER 29

Decreasing number of votes increased my disappointment..
My increasing disappointment decreases my wish to write...
Decreasing excitement increases the possibility of leaving this book as it is in the middle..

So do uoh guys want this book to be left incomplete?
If so then please tell me... I'll stop wasting my energy here...

The no. Of reads is so high than the votes.. what's the problem in clicking that star button below if you are reading this book..?

It takes a lot of time for me to think the plot and then to pen down the things...
I need some encouragement and consolation right?

I'm highly disappointed with the day by day decreasing votes..

I know now on this chapter I  might get the votes just like I used to get before but after this chapter again that low votes drama will start..

Better just te me today full and final.. do that I don't come again like a fool...

🙏THIS WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER 🙏

======================================
HAPPY READING ❤️🙏
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AUTHOR'S POV

It was finally the engagement day... Which was organised in Mittal Mansion...

The Sehgals already arrived there... And we're waiting in the hall along with Siya Anu Priya and Ansh...

" Siya ji.. ab app ladki kk bulaa laye.. sagai ka mohrat ho gaya hai.." said the priest while Siya nodded..

" Anu Priya le aao beta.. " they nodded and started leaving wen everyone looked at the stairs hearing the soft piano playing on the background..

Mahir was awestruck to see Bela standing there holding Anu's father's hand...

She was smiling with her eyes bent and he was looking at everyone smiling..

Mahir knew only his Bela could do this..

Here everyone was shocked to see Mr. Mittal in a family function..

" Yeh kaise ho gaya? " Asked Sumi shocked..

" Bela ka kamal hai.." Siya said smiling..

Mr. Mittal brought her downstairs holding her hands ...

And finally she was taken to the stage where her Mahir was standing..

" You look breathtaking jaan.. " he whispered in her ears making her blush hard..

" Anu... Yuvi... Aao beta.. rings leke.." Siya asked them to bring the rings..

As Anu was her sister she was bringing the rings.. Bela eyed Sania to join her who denied not wanting to come in between..

" Kya hua? " Asked Mahir looking at Bela who was tensed..

" Yeh Sania ki bacchi.. kab se bula rahi hu .aa he nahi rahi.. " she said frowning..

" Oh wait... Ab woh tumhari ya meri kaha sunegi.. " he said smiling making her confused.