CHAPTER 65

🔥 Caution: Long Chapter Ahead 🔥

Typical bollywood Sangeet 👀❤️✨
Hope you guys will enjoy 👀❤️
Happy Reading lovelies 😊❤️

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Bela's POV

I sat infront of the mirror with an exhaustive look..
Don't think I was exhausted physically..
I was exhausted because I have been sitting infront of this mirror from last 1 and a half hour getting all caked up for today's evening.
It's my sangeet today..
Ok not my .. correction ours..
Mine and Mahir ji's Sangeet night.

We have no Idea who's performing what..
All I know is I have 3 performances only as of my knowledge.

One with the girls.. one where both the girls and boys will perform and last but not the least with my husband to be.

They said the night should be a surprise for me..

Yess just me because Mahir is the one planning and doing everything..

He's not even letting me know what's the decoration looks like.

" How much more time guys?" I asked for the nth time receiving a glare from Anu and Priya who were behind me doing their last touchup.

" If I knew I had to bear this torture main yeh Sangeet ka idea he cancle kar deti ." I said huffing.

" Aur tujhe lagta hia hum tujhe karne dete?" Asked Anu wriggling her brows and I Sighed.. just then the makeup artist got up from her knees and flashed me her smile..

" We are done ma'am.." she said smiling.. and I rolled my head back dramatically saying " finally..." Making all of them laugh.

She packed up her stuffs and left while I took my phone and looked for any messages but there was none.

I haven't heard from that person who almost threatened me..

I wonder if it was some prank or is he/she planning something real bad?

My trance broke as soon as the door opened revealing Mahir who stood wearing his cream white churidar set with a Silver Nehru jacket over it.. he also had a purpl piece of cloth tugged at his chest pocket which was matching my purple lagena.. today I decided to wear floral jwellery on my hands instead of any expensive one..

Thought to experiment.

BEHIR's Look For Sangeet Night