CHAPTER 60

Mahir's POV

" I said GET THE HELL out of here.." Bela's voice came out as a roar of tigress making almost everyone flinch in the room other than me and the boys ofcourse.

Kaira flinched stumbling back .. scared like shit.

Totally deserve it.

Kaira didn't waited more and ran away from here not before sparing me a glance .

We all had our eyes locked on Bela who had her eyes closed breathing heavily. She looked at the ground.

I knew a lot of things were running in her head. The way Kaira has brought out the topic of us being close and stuffs..

Things have effected her.. I just know it.

She didn't looked at anyone.. turning in her heels she stormed out of the hall going straight upstairs to our room.

I looked at Ivan who was already waiting for my command.

" Follow her.." I said and nodding at me he left along with the team.

I glanced at everyone who were looking at me guiltily.

" Hume maaf kar do beta.. hum sab tumhe itna kuch sunate rahe jab ki tumne kabhi kuch galat kia he nahi tha.." Siya aunty said joining her hands when I went up to her taking her hands in mine..

" Please aunty.. app maafi mat mango .. main na he upset hu na he app me se kisipe bhi gussa.. mujhe bas apni innocence prove karni thi. yeh prove karna tha ki meri maa ne mujhe kisi ko cheat karna ya betray karna nahi dikhaya.." I said looking at mom who had her eyes pouring out with pride.. she caressed my face as I smiled leaning onto her touch. " Prove karna tha ki main sirf Bela se he pyaar karta tha hu aur hamesha rahunga... Prove karna tha ki usey hurt main kabhi nahi kar sakta ... Because she's my everything." I said smiling to my own self when I felt a hand on my shoulder. When I looked up I found Ansh smiling at me.

" And you did Mahir.. you did. Bela bhale he humare life me bohot baad ayi ho but jabse ayi hai she has been just like Anu to me.. a Little sister. I'm just so carefree now ki usey tum jaisa life partner mila hai.. tumse best uske liye koi ho he nahi sakta.." he said patting my shoulder and taking me in a hug.

I smiled hugging him back and patting his back as he did the same to me.

" Bela bohot gusse me thi..." Priya said looking upstairs.

" Exactly! Ajj tak humne usey is roop mein kabhi nahi dekha.." Vish too said a keeping a hand on her heart.

" But Kaira just Crossed all her limits.. she forced Bela to bring that side of hers infront of everyone.. that side which was unknown to her own self." Anu said in a matter of fact tone.

" Yes you're right Anu! Warna Bela is always jolly and happening with everyone. She loses up her calm very rarely but once she does.. it's .. you know the rest." Sania said sighing.

" Yeah but now I guess bhai appko unke pass hona chahiye. I mean she wasn't just angry but jo Kaira ne kaha ..." Yuvi trailed off but didn't completed as the matter was personal and meant to be spoken between me and her.

" Yup bhai.. Yuvi is right.. for a women it's hurtful to hear such awful words from another woman. So she kinda is angry but hurt too.. and only you can handle her.." kuhu said giving me a reassuring nod. I nodded at her when Vikrant came up to me.

" Go to her.. I'll look after everything.. " Vikrant said patting my shoulder.

" Thanks man! " I gave him a manly hug before making my way upstairs. I passed the empty hall before reaching my room. A thought came across my head. I didn't wanted anyone to disturb me now hence I dropped a text to Ivan telling him to inform Vikrant if he needs to anything.