CHAPTER 51

Author's POV

" What the hell are you saying Mahir? Bela tunhari patni hai? Have you lost it?shadi kab hui tum dono ki? Shadi hone se phle he toh shadi tut gayi thi.. Tumhare harkat ke wajah se.." said Kabeer bewildered getting up from his place followed by Bela who started at Mahir in astonishment.

" Arey mere bhai.. shant ho ja... Calm down... Sans le le... Aur khudko prepare kar kyunki abhi ji maine agey saboot pesh karne wala hu woh sunne ke baad tere hosh urne wale hai.." said Mahir smirking while Yuvi and Vikrant chuckled making him more furious.

Mahir turned to Bela who was already looking at him ... He smiled and stepped forward grabbing her arms and pulling her slightly towards him.. the knot of her dupatta with Kabeer's shawl got untied on its own and when everyone looked at it they gasped as it wasn't a good sign.

" Agar tum pehle he maan jati toh ajj shayad sabke samne yeh tamasha na karna parta.." he said softly tugging back her hair strands while she looked at him confused.

" You remember the day before our wedding when we both went to the tample.. bhul gayi waha kya hua tha?" He asked smirking when everything started processing in her mind and slowly yet steadily she got the blurry images infront of her eyes from that day..

When she fell from the bridge after that accident her head was injured from the hard rock and she almost forget some of the small incidents from her life and that day was one among those.. she didn't remember every detail but she did knew what exactly happened which she considered wasn't true. But in reality it actually was.

" Yaad aya ?" Asked Mahir looking at her when she looked at him with her red eyes welling up with tears..

" That wasn't true.. woh shadi nahi thi.." she said in a stern voice when he laughed on her face ....

" Oh yeah? Bhul gayi tum? Ek shadi tabhi sampanna hoti hai jab ek ladka ek ladki ki maang bharta hai.. agey Ki rasme toh hoti rehti hai.. but the actual thing is filling the hair line which I did...well tum toh kisiko bataogi nahi toh main batata hu sabko.." he said looking at everyone and started narrating what exactly happened that day.

(A/N: refer to chapter 36 for better understanding.)

Past...

It's said that when we request something to God for a good cause with pure heart, he can never disappoint you..

And same happened with her that day.. which she thought to be an accident actually turned out to be the soul reason of getting everything back to normal in her life..

Mata Rani knew, the act which happened today will be the soul reason of Behir's togetherness in future..

God can never be cruel to those who are pure!

By heart.. by Soul..

After the priest asked Bela and Mahir to place the vermillion on the idol's feet they complied walking to the farthest end. Bela got on her knees holding the vermillion filled in a small box while Mahir knelt to take some and place on the idol's feet when the all of a sudden the leaves of the tress started shaking furiously and it became all windy. A strong breezw hit them... Her hairs started flying in every direction disturbing her .. Mahir brought his hand to helo her with her hairs when another breeze hit them and the vermillion he had in between the pad of his index and thumb fingers fell on her hairline as he filled her hair partition with the vermillion.

Bela felt some vermillion fell on her nose and when she looked at her reflection on the small mirror kept near the idol's feet she was shocked would be an understatement.