CHAPTER 77

A/N: Hello.. I know many if you have been waiting for an update of this story and I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. It's just that my college has started and it's taking a toll over me. I get tired by the time I return home and once I hit the bed I literally lie there dead.. other than that I am dealing with the everyday notes and practicals.. it's pretty much hectic for me because I'm doing Graduation and this is completely new for me.. I guess I'll need sometime to adjust and then I'll be able to manage my time..
Anyways here I'm back with the update.. so yeah.. enjoy..

Happy Reading People ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mahir's POV

Her hazel black orbs stared back at me with shock .. she sat on the sandy ground looking at me still not able to realize what has happened.

I didn't held her back this time..

And I know this must have hurted her..

But did she for once thought what her act of today did to me..?

How crazy I went when I thought I lost her?

How I searched for her everywhere like a mad man?

No.. she didn't..

I know she was just playing with me.. but she shouldn't have went to such an extent..

Doesn't she knows what she means to me?

That I'll die if something happens to her.

I closed my eyes feeling irritated with the thoughts running in my mind...

" Mahir..." I heard my name coming out of her lips in a mere whisper...

Taking a deep breathe I opened my eyes and looked at her to see her still on the ground looking at me with teary eyes.

Without uttering a word I stepped forward and taking her hand in mine I pulled her up.. once she stood on her feets I turned and started walking back when I felt her hands wrapping around my wrist in an attempt to stop me and I did.

" I'm sorry Mahir.." she said ever so lightly that I wondered if I heard her correct.

" You should be.." that's what I said in a monotonous tone.

" Please don't be angry... " She begged and that's when I lost my patience. I turned back abruptly and my red eyes stared deep into hers.

" You are asking me to not be angry on you? Seriously Bela? Specially after everything that happened today? Are you kidding me..?" I yelled at her making her flinch at her place.

" At first you started running and I was chasing you that was ok.. but then achanak Tum gaya he ho gayi.. you know it's not Mumbai.. not my state.. where I'll have my eyes everywhere.. ajj agar main time or nahi pohochta toh? Socha hai Kya ho jata? Agr woh log tumhe harm kar dete toh? " I asked holding her by her shoulders bringing her more closer to me ..

she didn't said anything but kept on sobbing with her head hung low.

" Tumne ek bar bhi Socha hai Mera Kya hota? Main kaise jeeta tumhare bina? Humari family kaise react Karti? Main mar jata Bela.. you know it what you mean to me.. Tum ho toh main hu ... Tum nahi toh main bhi nahi ..." I said and she threw her arms around me dipping her head in the crook of my neck.. she broke down and started crying.. I closed my eyes yet again to calm myself and counting to 10 I finally breathed heavily and wrapped my arms around her waist hugging her to my self as close as possible.