CHAPTER 33

( Did I just got low votes in the previous chapter?😊💔... Well still posting 😊💔)

Happy Reading 💕
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(A/N: outfit for Sangeet is given above)

Author's POV

" What's taking you so long Yuvi? I swear I'm gonna leave you here and leave on my own .. shaadi meri hai ya teri?" Asked Mahir frowning as he was waiting for his brother Yuvi from past 1 hour..

" Offo bhai.. I'm done.. chalo... Such an impatient men you are.." he said rolling his eyes only to recieve a slap on his head..

The other members were already in jithe Bouquet Hall waiting for the bride and groom..

Here Mahir Yuvi and Sania sat in the car leaving for the event where as on the other side Bela along with Priya Ansh and Anu left from Mittal Mansion...

Bela reached first and went from the back side as the guests already started coming.. while Mahir along with the two reached in a while and entered from the back side...

They reached the hall when their parents glared them..

" Itna late?" Sumi glared Mahir who glared Yuvi..

" Uski wajh se hua hai... Dulhan ki tarah saj raha tha appka beta.." said Mahir glaring Yuvi when they chuckled making Yuvi frown..

"Aur tum log pakka Anu ki wajah se late hue hoge?" Asked Siya when they muffled their laughter..

" Acha chalo ab.." said Kuhu and they went towards the centre greeting everyone..

Mahir looked at Bela who was looking extremely gorgeous in her green and pitch brick legega..
While he too was slaying hin his green sherwani and pink lower..

" You looking gorgeous" siad Mahir leaning near her ears when she blushed pushing him away..

" So unromantic.." he frowned when she chuckled looking back at the guests..

" Mr. Sehgal?" They heard a manly voice and turned back...

Bela got shocked looking at the person while he was surprised and happy looking at her ..

" Oh hi Mr. Singhania.. Bela he's Kabir Singhania.. and Kabir she's my fiance .. Bela Sharma.." Mahir introduced both when they looked at eachother..

One shocked and the other one happily..