CHAPTER 62

Mahir's POV

So Goa it is!

Mine and Bela's wedding.. after all the hurdles..
I can't believe that we have overcame everything.. and the sole reason of where we are today is our love for eachother.. and the togetherness and unbreakable trust..

I had almost list the hope to get married ever but here I'm along with my family today.. doing the preparations of our wedding...

Everything seems so beautiful... The happy faces.. the wedding gitters and most of it the euphoric feeling..

Damn.. I'm getting married to the love of my life..

This time.. hopefully for real..

I just hope nothing comes in between us and this marriage this time..

Although I still am keeping an eye on Kaira..
I just can't take risk another time..
I have all my mens guarding my mansion and my family..
I have some men watching over her.
I'm just making sure that this time nothing can ruin our happiness..

I watched the red light of the signal turning green and with that I geared up taking the right turn when the car howled with laughter.

" Not white this time seriously! Pichle do baar shadi ko jora white colour ka liya tha aur dono baar shaadi unsuccessful rahi.. ho he nahi payi..." Bela said chuckling at the end..

Oh yeah.. this will be Bela's third attempt to marry..

The thought itself made me chuckle..

Both the times her wedding attire was white ...
First time with me, the ceremony never took place..
Second time with Kabeer I didn't let the ceremony get completed..

Seems like she and white doesn't get along..

" God bhabhi.. then is bar kuch bhi choose kar lena.. bas white nahi.." Yuvi said making everyone laugh..

" White is a preety colour though.." I commented when she looked at me from my left..

" I know right.. we both like white and black so much.. we can actually do one thing.." she chirped clasping her hands together.

" What?" I asked followed by Yuvi , Sania , Vish and Anu who sat behind.

" White in the wedding day is badluck.. but we can wear white on any other function right? It won't be a harm then.." she said with her twinkling eyes..

" Hmm.. point.. but what if white is a permanent badluck for you both?" Anu asked raising her brows.

" No .. it can't be like that.. because during her wedding with Kabeer she wore that completely white outfit.. and the wedding never took place.. and that was the best thing that happened for me and for you too I guess?" I asked wriggling my brows at Bela who smiled nodding at me..

" Yeah.. white can't be a badluck.. hence on any one of our pre-wedding rituals, we'll wear white.. just to be on safer side we won't have anything related to white on our wedding day.. " she said looking back at the guys who grinned showing her thumbs-up.

" Aur waise bhi.. hum dono ki shadi hai.. karni ek baar he hai.. acche se grand way me karenge bhai.. apne style me.. apne choices se karenge.. taki jab bhi yeh din yaad kare toh kabhi koi regret na ho ki yaar.. dress is colour ki honi chahiye thi.. yaar woh gane pe dance kar lena chahiye tha.. " I said making them chuckle but nod eventually as I was obviously right.

We reached Agnihotri's Wardrobe and came out of the car after I parked it near the showroom.

I wrapped my around Bela as we walked inside followed by the others. As soon as the manager saw me she got up flashing me a wide flirtatious smile.