CHAPTER 44

Mahir's POV

I stood with Vikrant and Yuvi on my either side in the hall surrounded by many guests. Vikrant and Yuvi were looking here and there searching for Bela as they were still not able to believe that she is alive.

When I told them they thought that I might have completely lost my mind but somehow I managed to bring them here in this engagement party.. which I won't let happen.

I saw Kabeer talking to an elderly lady who was smiling at him caressing his cheeks..

Who's she? His mother?

I was staring at him with anger in my eyes .. how could he just hide it from me a through out?

He knew how much I love my Bela.. how much we have been into eachother... And still he managed to keep her captivated from me?

How could he?

By heartbeat started beating in a greater velocity... All the things around me stopped and I turned instantly feeling a loud thump on my chest .. and there she stood .. on ghe stairs.. wearing a sky blue outfit with her long black hairs reaching her mid waist flying freely. Her eyes having a blue fade shade with her lips painted bright pink taking all my attention. How much I have craved to see her like this .. she looked absolutely divine.. may be more than beautiful from the day of our engagement where she wore somewhat dame dress of same colour.

But the only difference was that day she was glowing, her eyes were screaming love for me and that huge smile was the life of that day.

But today, she had no glow on ger face and  although she was smiling but that smile wasn't reaching her eyes. I could see just coldness and pain engraved which was building up into anger.

" Oh my god!" Vikrant's voice came out as a mere whisper as he looked at her shocked

Bela went straight to Kabeer who hugged her boiling my anger. She the seeked blessings from that woman and finally stood beside Kabeer when her eyes landed on me. She smirked as she noticed me standing there but her face instantly softened when her eyes landed on Yuvi who was already looking at her with ... Tears?

My brother was in tears? For Bela? My goodness I have never seen him crying like this from the age of 9..

Her feets started travelling towards us as her eyes never left Yuvi.. how can I forget she always shared a special bond with him..
She wasn't just his bhabhi.. she was just like his elder sister.. his bestfriend and as of Bela she never differentiated between Sania and him. Both were equal and special for her.

" Yuvi!" She said with a small smile when he hugged her tightly. She smiled wrapping her arms around him. She didn't pushed him like me..

I was the only one I suppose whom she hated with her guts.

" App kaha chali gayi thi bhabhi? Appko pata hai hum sab ne apko kitna miss kia!'' he said backing off when she smile blinking back her tears.

" Kaise ho Yuvi?" She asked holding his hands when he wiped his tears smiling.