CHAPTER 20

Happy Reading People
_________________________________________

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day as usual Bela went to her cafe along with Sania while Mahir went to Sehgal Industries along with Yuvi..

" Ek minute kaun ho app? "Asked the security guard as Mahir and Yuvi were about to enter the main gate..

" Mahir.. Mahir Sehgal.. " said Mahir looking at him..

" Dekhiye ajj ek bohut hi important meeting hai yaha.. ajj sirf clients ko entry hai yaha pe.. Ruhi ma'am ne strictly mana kia hai kisiko v hum ghusne na de " he said politely..

Mahir looked at Yuvi who nodded at him...

" Abb hum Malhotra's ke clients he toh hai... Infact hum sath me he reh rhe hai.. Sehgal Mansion me.... " He said faking smile..

" App clients hai.. " he looked at both doubtfully as they were in their casuals..

" Hanji... Actually main meeting yaha nahi hogi.. hume yaha kuch discuss krna hai meeting ke bare me fir yaha se Royal Palace ja rhe hai jaha main meeting hogi... Waha dusre investors v ayenge.. " said Yuvi in a serious tone that made him buy his lie..

" Ok sir ji.. app ja sakte hai andar.. " said the security guard smiling.. they nodded and went inside..

The whole office was empty..  except few employees who were busy working.. many things were changed.. the security, the employees... Ruhi threw out everyone from Sehgal industries and appointed the new employees according to her choice.. even when she was not solely the owner of MS...

They sneaked into the CEO cabin...

" Yuvi tu files check kar main baki chije dekhta hu.. "

They started searching for the property papers but they found nothing.... After searching for about 20 mins they heard some foot steps...  Mahir eyed Yuvi who nodded and they went towards the glass window...

Coming out through the window they moved slowly towards the stair corridors as they were at a dangerous height... Coming inside the office yet again from the window, they moved towards the exit...

" Bhai papers to yaha thi he nahi... Ab kya kare? "

Mahir sighed leaving from there while Yuvi ran behind him...

In the Cafe ...

Sania was making the batter of cake while Bela was busy in topping the cake with cream.. she looked towards her watch and then at Sania who was engrossed in her work..

" Umm Sania... " She called her ...

" Hmmmm " she hummed engrossed in her work

" Unn mujhe ek delivery ke lie jana tha.. tum yeh samhal lo " she asked hoping for a yes..

" Abhi kaunsi delivery hai? Anyways... Thik hai tum jao... Main dekh lungi " she smiled nodding while Bela left a sigh of relief...

Washing her hands she took her purse and a bag and  moved out of the cafe...

She took a cab and sat inside it ..

" Bhaiya MG road le lo .. " she said scrolling through her phone looking at something very seriously..

Soon enough she reached MG road ... She entered VR Mall, and went towards the ladies washroom... Changing her dress and doing a little bit makeup, she kept her previous clothes inside the bag ... She left the place immediately after checking her phone again...

Again booking another cab she sat inside..

" Bhaiya club Sirkus lelo... " She said dropping a message in Sania's phone stating ( Text:- I met one of my old friend.. might get late.. don't worry and inform Mahir. )