CHAPTER 9

Happy Reading People
______________________________________

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Tum he batao Siya..maine kuch galat kia kya? " asked Summi with tears.. before she could reply anything they heard another voice

" Nahi! Bilkuk nahi" they turned towards the voice to get shocked..

" Andy tum! " Summi was shocked to see her ex husband standing there..

" Han main!.. ab main tumhe bataunga ki karna kya hai.... " he said giving a devil smile.. while Siya looked at him with disgust in her eyes..

After 1 week!

In Bela's Apartment...

Sania prepared breakfast and went to her and Bela's room.. she knocked on the door to find it open..

Entering inside she saw Bela combing her hair..

Keeping the breakfast on table she went to her...

" Tum thik ho? " she asked keeping her hand on her shoulder..

" Han! Mujhe kya hona hai! Chalo..we r getting late.. bohot dino se cafe nahi ja rahi hu.. I'm missing my cafe "

Sania smiled thinking that she's back but little did she knew that it was all fake.. she was broken.. completely broken.. but for her only two friends who is her family..she decided to be like her old self which she was.. but was it so easy?

In SISTERHOOD CAFE!

The whole day, Bela greeted everyone smiling wide while Sania was happy that Bela isn't much effected..

It was around 7 in the evening..

" Bela.. chalo.. it's already 7.. we should leave now.. "  said Sania wrapping her things ....

" Tum jao..main half an hour me aa jaungi..." said Bela settling the untensils..

" Kyu? Sath me aye the sath chalte hai na? " Said Sania handling her the dishes..

" Arey nahi baba... Mujhe ek  cake bake karna hai..jate waqt I'll deliver and come.. " she said making the batter..

" Han toh main v rukti hu.. sath he chalenge.. " she said taking a seat on the table..

" Arey..main aa jaungi baccha! Vish aa gayi hogi ghr.. u know na she won't make anything for herself.. she'll starve.. " said Bela while chuckling..

" Han! Main toh bhul he gayi..woh bhook ke mare pagal ho rahi hogi.. toh tum pakka aa jaogi akele? " asked Sania taking her purse!

" Han baby! Main aa jaungi..bye" said Bela washing her hand..

Sania hugged her and bidding her bye she left from there taking the car..

The moment Sania left her smiling face went straight..held no emotion.. she prepared the cake in next 1/2 n hour and taking the cake she left from there after locking the cafe..

In Mittal Mansion!

" Itne rat ko kaun cake mangvata hai? " asked Ansh... Anushka urf Anu's brother..

" App ekbar khake toh dekho bhai.. app deewane ban jaoge.. " said Anu while grinning..

" Han kha khake tere jaisa ban jau na? " teased Ansh..

" Mumma yaar yeh kaisa beta paida kia hai apne" said Anu being annoyed.. while her mom Siya came laughing at their banters..

" Tum dono v na " just then the door bell rang!