CHAPTER 35

Can I know the reason behind the degrading votes? The last two chapters recieved pathetically lower votes than the other chapters.. then I have to set the targets I guess.. because this is really not working out!
😠😠😠😠

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Author's POV

The next morning Mahir calls Bela while having his breakfast in his room..

After the fourth ring she finally picked the call..

" Hello..." He heard her voice and a smile adorned his face just by hearing her...

" Hello My bride to be..." He chirped making her smile..

" I'm going to select your outfit today.." he said munching on his breakfast..

" Accha... Then please keep it .." she saying when he cut her words..

" I know.. simple but beautiful.. I'll look after that Jaan itni tension mat lo" he said chuckling when she smiled..

She was talking to him when Anu enters the room crying bitterly..

" Mahir ji... Main appse baad me baat Karti hu" she said hanging up the call..

She ran to Anu who hugged her tightly and started crying..

" Anu? Kya hua hai?" She asked worried patting her back..

Just then Priya comes running inside and looked at Bela who was trying to calm Anu..

She closed the door and came towards them...

"Priya? Kya hua hai Anu ko? Aise ro kyu rahi hai yeh?"  She asked worried..

" Bithao isey pehle" she said when Bela nodded taking her to the bed..

Priya handed her the glass of water when she made her drink that...

" Shant ho jao Anu.. " she patted her hairs while Priya was looking at her tensed...

" He .. he ditched me .." she cried while Bela looked at her with tears in her eyes and immediately hugged her..

" What happened exactly?" Asked Bela when Anu was crying in her arms..

" Anu was in relationship with Shaan from her College days.. everything seemed.. Anu Anu jitna pyaar karti thi utna he Shaan v usse karta tha.. but then 2 months back.. Vishaka, his new PA joined the office.. and Anu too got involved in the family problems as tab Malhotra's wala problem chal raha tha... And hence she couldn't give him time.. but still she used to call him, tried to stay in touch with him but don't know why after everything solved..  Anu decided to meet him.. woh ajj tumhari wedding invitation dene gayi then she saw them...." She looked away disgusted when Bela felt anger raising inside her..

" When I.. I confronted him.. he said he's no more interested in me.. and .. he.. he ditched me..  "  said Anu backing off..

Bela took a deep breath and wiped Anu's tears..

" Anu.. don't cry for a bastard who can't stick with a single girl..  he ditched you right? Why because you were standing with your family when they needed you the most? Then accha he hua jo is ladke se tumhara picha chhut gaya.. kyunki future me agar tum shaadi karti fir kabhi koi asi problem ati tab toh woh fir kisi aur se milke tumhe bhul jata... Forget about this.. he has been ditching you since 2 months.. aaj agar tum ussey milne nahi jati toh shayad tum kabhi uski sacchayi jaan he nahi pati.. " said Bela seriously when Anu looked at her with tears..