CHAPTER 3

Happy Reading People
______________________________________

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

In cafe

Sania" chalein? It's already 8 p.m.?"

Bela " tum car me betho main ati hu" she said gathering her stuffs.. she came out of the cafe and sat inside the car..

In the way to their drive, they saw some people gathered around something or u can say someone..

Bela " yeh yaha itni bheer kyu hai?" She asked lowering the Speed of the car..

Sania"kisika accident to nahi ho gaya?" She asked peeking through the window..

Bela " chalke dekhte hai come..." She parked the car and went to the crowd along with Sania..

The moment she saw the person's face her world turned upside down..

She whispered " Mahir! " She couldn't believe her eyes..Mahir was lying on the road with pool of blood..he was half conscious.. tears made their way to her eyes..she was unknown to her feelings..she couldn't understand why she was feeling bad..why she was crying..

Sania " Bela yeh to Mahir hai..inki yeh halat.." Sania was blabbering things but Bela couldn't hear anything..all she could see was Mahir in a bad condition..she became numb..

Sania shaked her and said loudly " Bela! Mahir ko hospital le jana hoga chalo jaldi.." she dragged Bela towards Mahir..Bela somehow managed to come out from the shock..with the help of some men present in the crowd, they brought Mahir in the car..

Sania " Bela tum..tum Mahir ke sath betho piche..main drive karti hu" she said understanding Bela's State of mind while Mahir could only sense that Bela and Sania is helping him..

They brought Mahir in the hospital and he was taken to  OT.

Sania called kuhu by Bela's phone and also informed Vish about the accident
..  all rushed towards hospital

Summi and kuhu were crying bitterly while Bela was shedding unstoppable tears..Sania was surprised by Bela's reaction but she didn't said anything..

After 1 hour the doctor came out..Bela went to him followed by others..

Bela " Mahir kaise hai ab?" She asked calmly with tears in her eyes..

Doctor " he's fine now..out of danger..par han unke legs me aur head me thori injuries hai jo ki waqt ke sath thik ho jayegi.." he explained to the people who were listening to him with urgency to know about Mahir..

Yuvi " legs aur head me he injuries kyu?" He asked confused..

Doctor" dekhiye Mr. Sehgal unka treatment karke jitna pata chalaa hai usse main yehi keh sakta hu ki yeh koi accident nahi tha..jo injuries maine dekhi hai lag toh yeh rha hai jaise kisine buri tarah unke sar pe aur legs pe hit kia hai..may be hockey stick ya some rod..aisi kisi chij se jo ki bohot jyada bhari ho.. anyways all he need right now is rest, care, time to time food and all of yours love and support" saying this he left..

After sometime all went to meet Mahir as he was now shifted to normal cabin..

Sumi " beta tu thik hai..? " Sumi asked with tears in her eyes..

Mahir "arey maa app ro kyu rhi ho? Im good..fit and fine." He tried to cheer up..

Kuhu " kitne fit hai dikh rha hai hume" she said glaring him..