CHAPTER 64

Mahir's POV

I sat in my suite answering to some of the emails I have recieved.
Definitely I have no interest in working when I'm here for my wedding..
It should be just relaxing.. fun and ofcourse romance.
But I can't ignore the emails which I have to answer.
Sometimes being the Boss is such a pain in ass.

I looked up at the clock to find it was already 11 p.m. Bela must be waiting for me..

I quickly finished off the replying the left over mails and grabbing my phone I walked outside after locking the door.

I softly knocked on her door and after some seconds I heard faint footsteps before the door opened revealing my love who was wearing a lavender night gown.

She looked...

Sexy.

Ok.. behave Mr. Sehgal.

" You're late.." she pointed at the clock . I smiled sheepishly before holding out my hand for her.

" Just a second.." she said before walking to the bed and picking the cardigan wearing it covering the slightly bare areas which were in display.

Good for you..

Ofcourse.

" Let's go" I said as soon as she placed her hand on mine.. locking the door I led her to the place which I have arranged.

She looked confused when we got into the lift.

" Where are we going Mahir ji?" she asked furrowing her brows.

" You'll get to know.. just some minutes.." I said making her sigh.

We soon reached the top most floor.. lacing my fingers with her I walked her to the terrace which was obviously empty.

" Here?" She asked raising her brows.

I didn't said anything instead stepped closer and sliding my arms around her slim waist I soun her around taking her by surprise and pointed behind her as her gaze followed my finger.

" There.." I whispered softly near her ears kissing on her earlobe making her shiver in my arms.

I smiled at the effect I have on her while she looked at the place I pointed with a smile on her face.. note.. an adorable one.

A small round table was at the corner... With a small lamp and flowers over it.. a box was there covered too. Two chairs sat opposite to eachother. Small golden lamps surrounding the table and a small couch places just behind.. where I would like to spend some time with her.
The dark blue sky was beautiful with the moonlight glazing over us.. the trees looked in the shade of black and the water beneath was illuminating.

 the trees looked in the shade of black and the water beneath was illuminating

Holding the small of her back I took her to the table .. I pulled the chair for her where she sat before thanking me politely. I smiled and went to the other side taking my seat.