CHAPTER 28

Happy Reading People 😊❤️
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mahir's POV

It's been already 3 days since Bela left with Mittals!

Can I just kill myself for agreeing to that stupid idea?

Like why the hell did I even said yes?

Because you couldn't compromise with her happiness!
Could you?

Point!

The happiness I saw that day in her eyes was something I always wanted to see..

She has always wished for a family! Being an orphan she didn't got the love of a family!

She had only Sania in name of a family, and late Vish joined that little world of us!

Eventually I and my family will be her in-laws only!

But luckily Siya aunty stated that Bela is her own daughter!

She got a new family! Her happiness!

And that's what matters! And anyways it's just matter of some days!

Currently I'm on my way to Mittals! As the designers are already waiting there for me..

We need to choose the outfits as well as the rings today!

I came out of the car and went inside only to find her  running her and there while Any was chasing her from behind..

I never saw her these happy.. she was laughing.. giggling.. her cute dimples making her look more cute..

" Ansh bhai! Dekho na yeh kabse mujhe bhaga rahi hai! " She whined like a kid hiding behind Ansh..

Wow she calls him Bhai now! Not bad!

" Arey! You were the one to trouble me first! Bhai apko pata hai isne kya kia? " Anu asked glaring her..

" Nahi pata! Batayegi tab na pata chalega! " Ansh said putting his one arm around Bela!.

" Isme mete upar cockroach phek dia! How could she? " She tried to hit Bela when she hid behind Ansh again!

Isn't she behaving like a brat now?

Yeah and you love this brat!

" Hawa! Jhuti! Maine toy cockroach pheka tha! It wasn't real even! " Said Bela showing the toy cockroach!

" God Anu! Tu is khilone dar gayi! " Ansh said and bursted out laughing accompanied by Bela ..

" Priya! I'm telling you I'll kill you husband! " Anu whined hugging Priya who was controlling her laugh!

" Aww! Baby is winning! " Bela mocked pulling her cheeks..

" You! " Anu started chasing her again and this time she came running towards my direction still looking at the back ..

She collided with me and was about to fall when I held her by her waist!

She closed her eyes in fear gripping my collars tightly..

I so missed her!

After freaking 3 days she's this close to me..

She was still in my arms closing her eyes..

By now everyone was here having a perfect movie time..

I put the baby gaur flick behind her ear and that's when she opened her eyes..

Her choclate brown orbs met my pitch black ones and she immediately got up taking me in a tight hug..

She too missed me just like I did!