CHAPTER 52

Mahir's POV

And I did it...

Can you believe this that my plan was such a good one..

I broke off that marriage that wasn't meant to be... And now my wife... My love is sitting beside me in the car ...

We are finally together.. well not really... But atleast she'll be infront of my eyes everytime.. and that time isn't far when she'll be back in my life with her own will.. not just physically but emotionally too.

I shifted my gaze from the road to look at her and saw her lost looking outside the window. From the time we have left Singhania Mansion she hasn't uttered a single word...

I get it she's really upset by the fact that she has hurted her which is not really true.

Back then Bela agreed to the fact that we were married but after all the mess happened she kind made herself belief that she's single and literally not ready to mingle anytime soon. Even this marriage.. she wasn't ready by her own self and I know it.. because I know her. She did it after she saw me .. the anger she had for me acted as a fuel to the fire and she ended up getting into this baseless marriage crap. But as I told earlier, things will happen exactly how it's meant to be.. exactly how it's destined.

And Bela is destined to be mine...

With that thought I finally pulled up infront of the hotel.. I got out of the car and ran to her side to open the door.. she sat there still with no movement. I sighed and tapped on her shoulder.

" Jaan? We are here.." I said breaking off her trance. She blinked twice before giving me a blank stare.. she got out of the car and I closed the door. Vikrant and Yuvi came out of their car which was parked behind mine and came to us.

They looked at Bela who was still looking at the ground with a blank expression. They gave me a sad smile..

" Let's go.." I said and grasping Bela's hand in mine we went inside the hotel. Surprisingly she didn't said anything either but silently followed us for which I was thankful.

We got inside the elevator and pressed 16th floor where our suites were ... The place was filled with silence as no one dared to spoke a word .. we just kept staring at the only lady who didn't cared to give a glance to us.

We reached our floor and got out of the elevator.. Yuvi cleared his throat as it was time for us to split up.

" Umm we'll see you tomorrow morning.. goodnight bhai.. good night bhabhi.." he said flashing a wide smile..

" Goodnight Bela.. have a good sleep because we have early flight tomorrow.." said Vikrant.. Bela looked up at him and nodded...

" Double check the arrangements before calling it a night.." I said as they nodded and left from there..

" Shall we?" I asked spreading my left arm towards our suite.. she didn't saud anything and walked away.

It's going to be tough..

I sighed and walked behind her.. pressing the code I opened the door of the suite and she walked inside just beside me. She looked at the suite examining her surroundings. I closed and locked the door before walking upto her ..

" You must be feeling uncomfortable with this saree and jwelleries.. I'll just bring something comfortable for you." I said and walked past her to my suitcase.

I didn't had any women wear hence I decided to lend her my white shirt and fluffy shorts which I rarely wear. I walked back to her and handed her the cloth. She looked at the cloth and then at my face.. her brows furrowed and instantly she scoffed.