CHAPTER 41

Author's POV

Bela changed her dress as the flour fell on it and started putting her charged and phone inside her bag. She was thinking who that person was who kept hid hand on her shoulder while she was facing get back to the front holding the Trey if pastries. And when she turned that person got busy talking to another boy. But as she had alot of work to complete she left from there asking Rose her friend from past 6 months here to look after the shop.

She took public transport and reached home only to meet with a tensed Ani maa who was sitting in the hall holding her head. Looking at her she immediately went towards her getting on her knees.

" Ani Maa? Kya hua hai?" She asked worried when she looked up at her.

Bela.. beta Kabeer is really worried." She uttered making her confused.

" Worried? Why? Is he home?" Asked Bela looking umat the room upstairs.

" Yeah he's. And I guess tumhe usi de sab jaan lena chaiye. Jab se aya hai bohot ajeeb batein kar raha hai. Ki kahi tum usey chorke toh nahi chali jaogi.. ya yun dono ki shadi jo kuch he dino me hai wih cancle toh nahi ho jayegi.. woh dara hua hai ki tum chali jaogi usey chorke!" She said looking at her .. Bela became tensed hearing Kabeer's state and decided to meet him immediately as everyone knew only she could calm him down.

" Main dekhti hu!'' she said and left upstairs nodding at her Ani maa .

She reached his room to find the door partially opened. She could see Kabeer walking to and fro blabbering something incoherent. She pushed the door and stepped inside that's when she heard what he was saying.

"He's back.. shit! I don't know ab kya hoga... Main kaise samhalunga sab kuch? Kya woh samhal payegi?  How will she even react? "  

He looked really worried which kind of made her worried to. She finally decided to break his trance.

" Kaun wapas aa gaya Kabeer?" He turned back hearing her voice .

Looking at her face a sudden relief washed over his face but instantly he was disturbed again.

He came running to her and hugged her tightly for his dear life. She was slightly pushed back by the force but right now all she  cared about was him. She  wrapped her  arms around him completely confused.

" Kabeer? Kya hua hai?  App thik hai?" She asked concerned when he hugged her  more tightly as if she would disappear if he loosens his hold around her.

He knew the moment she'll get to know what has actually happened then she might break down again. Dhe might get back to the same point where he found her 8 months back. But also he had to tell her because hiding it would cause more problems.

" Mahir is back Bela!" He finally said still in the hug and instantly her grip around him loosened. With trembling movements he  backed off only to a distance so that he could see her face but he didn't loosened his grip around her. He was shocked would be an understatement as she didn't showed any reaction which he was expecting. Neither she looked hurt and broken nor did her eyes left even a drop of tear. She looked least effected.

" You were worried about this?' she asked in s monotonous tone to which he shook his head.

" I was worried for you... Main appko wapas waise nahi dekh sakta Bela.. na he main appko kho sakta hu.. woh wapas aya hai iska matlab app samjhti hai na? Woh har asi koshish karega jisse app wapas chali jao uske sath... Aur I hate to admit but this the biggest fear I have that you might give in when you see him!" He said cupping her face when she chuckled bitterly. Her eyes whivh seemed blank till now suddenly became red as all the anger resurfaced. All het pain was digged and became fresh.