CHAPTER 69

Bela's POV

I adjusted the floral earings and took a look of myself in the mirror.
I looked simple yet beautiful.. I stood there thinking about the plan.

What if something goes wrong?

What if I don't end up making him spit the truth?

What if he actually takes me away from here?

All these thoughts have been haunting me from last night.. even after him assuring me multiple times , there's still something inside of me which says it's not going to be ok..

And I desperately want myself.. my intuitions to get wrong this time..

I want every words of Mahir ji to come true .

I just hope we end this up once and for all.

" Chale Bela?" Priya asked holding me by my shoulder from behind.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her .. she was wearing a beautiful yellow transparent saree .. and she looked really beautiful.

I nodded at her and with that she held my right arm while Anu held the left one and they led me out towards the swimming pool..

As I was passing through the hallway everyone were looking at me with different stares ... Some in aww.. some in disgust.. some in jealousy and some in happiness.

Ofcourse.. that's what you get when you marry the Mahir Sehgal.

We finally reached the pool.. the place was decorated in yellow theme as it was haldi..

Just beside the pool on the wooden floored platform two brass tubs were placed with two stools in it for us to sit.. the back recliner had marigold flowers hanging loosely over it..

Huge sitting arrangment was done near the garden side for everyone to sit and make themselves comfortable

After looking at all the beautiful decorations my gaze finally fell on our family who stood there waiting for me

I gave a forced small smile to all of them and lastly my gaze fell on him.. who was looking at me with concerned eyes..