CHAPTER 53

Bela's POV

Mahir grabbed my hand softly and walked me towards the main door with Yuvi and Vikrant behind. As I passed the main gate the watchman gave me a heartwarming smile to which I simle back with tearful eyes.

Ofcourse they knew me and they looked so happy and grateful to find me back.

The distance from the main gate to the main door looked like two miles to me but without my knowledge I reached the door.

Mahir pushed the huge double door open and a light breeze hit my face causing the few hair strands to fly disturbing my view.

As I looked infront of me.. the whole family was gathered talking to eachother and just by the sound of the door they turned towards us and their eyes got stuck on me.

I was feeling self conscious feeling all the gazes on me. Sumima , Siya mom , dad , Priya, Ansh bhai, Sania , Vish , Anu everyone were looking at me with their eyes holding back the tears.

I didn't realised when Mahir , Vikrant and Yuvi walked past me and stood at a corner...

" andar nahi aogi?" Asked sumima with tears in her eyes...

I felt a shiver run down my spine when I looked at the door frame.. I inhaled deeply as I stared at my feet which was just outside the house.. I felt the air thickening around me and every gaze fixed on me when I kept my right leg inside.. my heart thumped loudly and I left a breathe which I do realised I have been holding back.

I stood at the entrance staring the house with my own eyes welled up when I saw Siya mom standing infront of ke crying.

" Meri bacchi.. kaha thi tu itne din?" She cried pulling me in a hug... I wrapped my arms around her closing my eyes letting the tears fall down my cheeks.

" Tujhe pata bhi hai tere bina kaise jee rahe the hum.. hume toh laga tha humne kho dia tujhe.." she said sniffling while stroking the back of my head..

" I'm sorry.." I whispered when I felt another hand on my head .. when I looked up it was dad..

I was really taken aback when I saw him with tears.. like the great Mr. Mittal was in tears..

Why?

Because of me.. ?

Who's not even his biological daughter.

Sometimes the connection of heart is bigger than blood.

I backed off from mom and hugged dad who caressed my head kissing on the top .

" Ab dubara kabhi kahi dur may jana.." he said more sternly when I smiled nodding my head at him.

I backed off slightly and my eyes fell on Sumima who was looking at me angrily.

Uh oh!!

She's angry with me?

But why?

" Mujhe lagta tha tum mujhe sumima bas ase he nahi kehti.. sachme maa manti ho islia kehti ho.. par main galat thi.. tum toh mujhe kuch manti he nahi.." she said with hurt visible in her eyes.

" Nahi Sumima.. app ase kyu bol rahe ho?". I was quick to ask tying to get a hold of her hand which thankfully she didn't swatted away.

" Sirf Mahir se he rishta hai kya tumhara? Hum sab kuch nahi lagte tumhare? Uski sath sath hume bhi chorke chali gayi.. kyu kia beta aisa? Kyu chorke gayi hum sabko.. yeh parivar tumhara hai.. tumhe Mahir se dikkat thi toh humare sath humare pass rehti na.. hum sabko chorke chali gayi tum.. aone sath sath is ghar ki raunak aur khushiyan sab leke chali gayi.." Sumima said crying when I squeezed her hand crying silently.. my shoulders were shaking with my eyes closed and hands grabbing hers..