CHAPTER 48

Author's POV

Mahir walks away leaving an irritated and exhausted Bela behind smiling all to himself mischievously.

He smirks and pats his back mentally as he recalls how he deliberately tripped exactly when the artist was asking for the groom's name so that she would say his name and it'll eventually be imprinted on her palm with the henna ..

...🎵🎶🎵 🎶.....

Bela composes herself gathering her all courage and decides to hide the name as Kabeer might get hurt and won't be pleased after looking at the name on her palm.
Deciding it to keep as a secret she walks back to the garden where the crowd of guests are busy talking while having a glass of drink and some having snacks .
Her eyes deliberately searches for Mahir as she just didn't wanted him to be afar from her eyes.
Not like fir some love shit, it's just that she didn't trust him.
He might create more problems for her ..

Dheere dheere mera ishq badhta gaya
Aur mujhse kaha naa gaya

As her eyed fell on Mahir who was leaning to one of the pillar already staring at her... She looked at him scowling which made him fight back a smile as she looked so cute.

Main tera ho gaya kya se kya ho gaya
Aur mujhko pata naa chala

Jaanvi and Rosa comes to her telling her something but seemed that their words didn't reached her ears as all her focus was on Mahir who was staring at her with a mischievous glint in his eyes making her curious and nervous at the same time.

Dil ko kaun ab samjhaye
Tere peeche peeche jaaye
Naam tere likhi har khushi

He stand straight and start walking towards her. The world around her gets blurry.. she couldn't see anyone else.. she couldn't hear anything else. Her eyes were glued to him as he straight walked towards her .. his eyes drowning deep into hers.

Dhadkan saans ruk jaaye
Jab tu saamne aa jaaye
Meri samjho zara bebasi

He reaches and stands just in front of her. She looked straight up in his eyes. His right hand reaches her soft cheeks as he hold onto them so softly as if she was a petal and one rough movement would screw her apart. She closed her eyes feeling his touch and looked down pressing more into his palm making him smile.

Dheere dheere mera ishq badhta gaya
Aur mujhse kaha na gaya

She feels a push by Jaanvi and comes out of her daydream. She looks at Mahir who still stood there watching at her with a knowing smile as if he knew what she dreamt just now.

Main tera ho gaya kya se kya ho gaya
Aur mujhko pata na chala

He held his drink high smirking at her as she rolled her eyes and turned in her heels to get a seat.

Mahir chuckled at her irritated face when he feels his phone buzzing. He inserted his hand into the pocket of his pent and took out the phone only to see Vikrant's name flashing on the screen.