CHAPTER 54

Mahir's POV

Everyone were looking shocked except Yuvi and Vikrant who chuckled at their reaction. I sighed and narrated them everything that happened.. to say they were shocked as well as grateful would be an understatement. They were just so happy.

Bella stood silently staring the floor frowning. After we were done I turned towards her and pulled her chin up with the tip of my index finger.

" So shall we?" I asked when she glared me.

" No way I'm going to share room with you.. shukar manao main apke sath ek chath ke niche rehne ke liye taiyar hu.. lekin bhul jao ki main ek he kamre mein apke sath rahungi Mahir ji.. and you can't force me! " She said pointing her finger at me warningly.

I thought a little PDA and drama will all it take to make her agree but a lot of PDA and drama is gonna happen from now on.

" Ofcourse I can Jaan.. I'm not forcing you .. I'm not abusing you nor I'm hurting you.. all I want is you to be infront of me every second. Jo 8 mahine tumhare bina gujare hai unki kami main ab puri karunga.. ek second ke liye tumhe khudke najro se dur nahi jane dunga.." I said holding her shoulders looking straight into her eyes.

She shivered at my tone causing me to smirk.

" You can't do that.." she whispered and backed off crossing my arms over my chest.

" You're the only one out of all present here who knows what I can do Bela.. don't test me!" I said smirking at her.

She stomped her foot and walked towards the rooms in downstairs probably to Sania's.

We chuckled looking at her dispersing figure.

" Kabtak usko ase pareshan karega Mahir?" Asked mom when I turned towards them sighing.

" Till I have everything in my hands and show her what the actual truth is! Till then I'm going to be just like this with her!" I said shrugging.

" Bhushan! Bela ka samaan Mahir ke kamre me rakhdo.. " Yuvi ordered and soon her luggage was taken upstairs.

I looked at Sania who nodded.

" I'll go and send her to your room.." she said when I stopped her.

" Take her to my room and just be with her for sometime. I'll just be back in half an hour!" I said and she nodded before leaving towards her room.

" Ansh , Yuvi we should leave for office.. I have to be back in half an hour!" I said to which they nodded smiling at me.

" Dekh rhe ho summi aunty.. Yehi Mahir jo pichle hafte tak bhi sara din office me rhta tha mano wohi uska ghr ho aur yeh koi picnic spot kyunki yaha toh sahab kabhi galati se dikh jate the.. yeh same Mahir ab office half an hour ke liye jate hai aur ghr wapas jald ana chahte hai.." said Vish smirking at him making everyone laugh while I blushed looking down.

" Nothing baby.. Mahir ki Bela wapas ayi hai toh ab apna purana Mahir v dheere dheere wapas aa rha hai!" Vikrant said and I smiled thinking about her.

I'm actually getting back to my actual self.

And I know it's because she's back in my life.

She can bring both the best and worst out of me.

With that we walked out for the office.

Exactly after half an hour I got out of the office and came back home.. basically instead of half an hour it took me forty five minutes to get back to mansion. Mittals were still here as it was decided we would have our dinner together with all Bela's favourite dishes.