CHAPTER 42

Mahir's POV

I woke up in the morning and looked at the bright sky. I felt instantly fresh and hopeful as if not just the sky but my day is going to be bright!

I walked upto the belcony and watched the busy road of US. I didn't had any work to do today as Yuvi was having a meeting. Vikrant was meeting one of his old acquaintance and I decided to roam the city.

I got freshened up and wore casual clothes. Grabbing my purse and cell phone I walked to the restaurant of the hotel and had my breakfast while talking to the investigators.

My phone beeped and I saw Kuhu's text.

Kuhu: Bhai don't forget to get us some beautiful ear piece from US!

I smiled and texting an 'OK' left for my destination. I searched for the best jwelery shop here and asked the driver to take me there. I walked inside when s kady staff greeted me.

" How can I help you sir?" She asked in her British accent smiling warmly.

" Could you please show me some ear and neck piece?" I asked .

" Sure sir. This way!" She led me to some place where I saw various sets of jewelleries kept on show. They started showing me the various latest collections they had.

I honestly had no idea which would look good on the ladies of my house. Hence I decided to take help.

I dialled Sania who lifted on the third ring.

" Hey!"

" Hi. Umm Sania can you please help me !"

" For?"

" This!" I said setting the camera on back .

She got busy choosing while the girl who greeted me was showing her the various sets.

After she was dine selecting fir Kuhu, mom , Vish and herself I cut the call buying the selections and started proceeding for the exit scrolling through my phone when my body came in contact with a very soft body and the touch was utterly familiar.

My hands went around her body on it's own and when I finally saw the face my breathing stopped!

Bela!

I was shocked would be an understatement. I couldn't believe that the moment I have been waiting for since ages was finally here. She was here. In front of my eyes. In my arms. Alive!

I just knew it!

" Bela! ". It came out as a whisper from my eyes as I tear left on its own.

I immediately hugged her close to my heart feeling her in my arms. I let the tears fall off my eyes closing my eyes inhaling her scent when suddenly she pushed me hardly and screamed " stay away from me Mr. Mahir Sehgal!"....

I looked at her shocked and taken aback only to find hurt and disgust in her eyes for me .

" Bela yeh.." I said only to get cut off by her .. "naam v mat lena mera.. mujhse door raho .. " she said angrily blinking back her tears.

" Bela tum..." I was again cut off by her.. " jinda hu.. tumhare lakh koshisho ke baad v bach gayi main. Abhi firse mujhe marne aye ho? " She asked with those blood shot eyes which were enough for one to gulo in fear and step back but I wasn't backing off. Not after I got her finally.

" Bela tum yeh sab kya bol rahi ho. Maine tumhe marne ki koshish ki? Maine? Tum asa kaise bol Sakti ho? Main tumse pyar karta hu Bela.. " I said trying to hold her when she jerked off my hands .