CHAPTER 21

Happy Reading People
_________________________________________

Mahir's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got to know about Bela's stunt, I was so damn angry and worried for her but as always she managed to subside my anger... And now I'm adoring her face while she's sleeping..
Like a cute little panda...
Ok did I called her panda?
She's gonna kill me for sure if she gets to know about this!

I think I should visit the mansion alone as I can't risk anything...
Yuvi too needs to be safe .. and I don't even know what's going in that Mansion..

I kept looking at her sitting on the couch and soon sleep engulfed me..

The next morning after informing Bela, I left for SM (Sehgal Mansion) while she left for her work along with Sania and Yuvi as I couldn't leave her alone as of now..

Till the time I reach her , Yuvi will be safeguarding her..

I looked at the front yard to see 4-5 people in a black uniform are guarding the Mansion..

I looked at the back yard to find no one .. taking baby steps I reached the backyard..

Climbing through the pipe I entered my room to find it as it was when I left from here...

Taking baby steps without anyone's notice, I entered the next room and started looking for something which would be helpful in this case..

I searched the cupboards, drawers, evey inch if the room but found nothing...

Searching every room was although difficult but I managed to complete my task but came out of the Mansion dejected as I didn't found anything there...

If it's not in office..
Not in the Mansion...
Then where the hell are the property papers?

Frustrated with all these , I took out my phone dialling Yuvi's number...

" Hello bhai " he spoke receiving the call.

" Han Yuvi? Kaha hai tu? Aur Bela kaha hai? Woh Vyom kuch battamizi toh nahi kar raha na? " I asked coming out of the gate ...

" Han bhai.. Bela bhabhi mere akhon ke samne he hai... And she's maintaining a decent distance from him... Must say han Bhai she's a damn good actress... I mean koi shak kar he nahi sakta.. " he said in his wondering tone..

" Where are u guys right now? " I asked getting inside a cab..

" MELANIA's " he said and I hanged off the call waiting for the cab to reach there...

After good 15 mins I reached the cafe.. paying the driver, I went inside only to see Vyom holding her by her waist while dancing cozily and discomfort completely visible on her face...

I looked at Yuvi who was looking at them with anger filled eyes ..
What the hell is he here for?
I told him to protect her and he...
Finally feeling my envious gaze he turned towards me ..
Passing a glare, I went towards that idiot who was dancing with my Bela...

Intentionally I pushed the waiter who was coming with drinks  while passing by them making him stumble .. as a result the drinks fell on that blood Vyom while Bela backed off and looked at me shocked...

I turned to another side showing my back while Vyom started shouting on that waiter..

" What the hell ? Andhe ho? Dikhai nahi deta? Kya kia yeh tune? Meri mehengi shirt kharab kar di... " He shouted badly on that waiter while he was saying sorry continuously..

Vyom came forward to hit him when Bela came in between..

" Vyom.. Vyom... Calm down please.. ho gayi galti usse.. jane do... Tum ek kam kro washroom jao aur yeh daag saaf karo... Stain par jayega fir.."