CHAPTER 46

Mahir's POV

I could see the same pain she was going through just like me.
But she was way too stubborn to admit it.
She was doing it to hurt me... And indeed she was succeding in that.
On one side she says that I never loved her .. I cheated on her which is so wrong and false.
While on the other side she does all this marriage things to hurt me.
Why on earth will I be hurt when I never had feelings for her?
Just tell me...  She herself is so confused that she isn't really realising what she's getting herself into.
She's was too childish sometimes. And being the elder which I'm really is.. I need to handle this.
I can't let her get herself into something from which she won't be able to come out later even when she'll cry her heart out to.

I was busy thinking all these when I heard a loud scream and the voice belonged to the person whom I was thinking about.

" Bela.." the word left my mouth on their own and I was about to go to that place but Kabeer came from behind pushing me aside and ran towards the direction followed by Jaanvi and Ani maa.

I didn't bothered about the push because right now what mattered to me was Bela. As I reached there I saw Kabeer sitting beside her with her hands on his which was bleeding profusely. On the other side Ani maa was freaking out about the apshagun while Jaanvi was tensed because her ring finger was now injured which clearly meant that the engagement is cancelled.

I should be feeling sad because Bela is hurt but instead I was feeling tiny happiness inside my heart because of the fact that this engagement is cancelled. No doubt I was sad for Bela's wound but I was also happy because my relationship was almost on the verge  of breaking but Destiny had its own plans.

Bela seemed lost in her thoughts while both the other ladies were worried about the engagement stuff but the thing which surprised me was Kabeer.
The only thing he cared about right now was Bela... Her bleeding finger. He picked her up and made his way upstairs from back side.

He didn't cared about engagement.. nor did he cared about his reputation and the guests... His only focus was on Bela..
I saw the literal care in his eyes for her .. o saw how much tensed he was..
And all the dots joining and forming a line indicated only one thing that he was in Love With Her...

Yes...

He was..

You really don't need to worry because she belongs to you.. and you guys are bound to be with eachother no  matter how much whoever loves you both. It's the destiny's play Mahir otherwise yeh Engagement ajj rukti?

I am not doubting my love for her.. I know whatever had happened it happened because of mu love for Bela and the hidden and buried love she has for me inside her heart. But then Kabeer.

Forget him.. think about Bela now..

I collected my thoughts and made my way upstairs. The mansion was so big that I was getting confused where to go and where to not.
Finally I found a room whose door was opened and when I reached there I saw Bela lying on the bed with the three people around her standing worried. A doctor was cleaning her wound and wrapping a bandage over it. I decided to stand there silently as I just couldn't barge in like this .

" Yeh 2-3 din mein thik ho jayega.. tension ki koi baat nahi hai.. just dressing time to time change karwa lena and yeh pain killer.. " the doctor said handing the prescription to Jaanvi who nodded and left to drop her outside as I hid behind the pillar.

" Ab engagement ka kya karna hai? Bahar kitne guests hai.. sab intezaar kar rahe hain. Kya bataye hum unhe?" Ani maa asked looking at both seriously.

" Kya bataye ka kya matlab? Bol dijiye ki Bela ko chot lag gayi hai islia ajj yeh Engagement him cancle kar rahe hai... " Kabeer said so casually that it didn't even mattered to him.