CHAPTER 63

(A/N: the hotel I have presented in this part is completely out of my imagination. The pictures belong to the respective resorts only.. I have just gathered various one from various sites just to present a Hotel&Resort as per the requirement of the story.)

Happy Reading 😊❤️...

Bela's POV

In the mall when I heard those two staffs .. my heart almost broke .. thinking if I was really being a greedy witch.

8 hours ago..

I nodded at Mahir who went away to attend an important phone call. I walked through the row .. different outfits placed on my either sides.. my hands touching the expensive fabrics.. but nothing caught my sight.. I was searching for something different.. when suddenly I heard two voices.. one was familiar..

" I heard the girl Mr. Sehgal is marrying is some middle class orphan who owns a bakery.. " the voice was unfamiliar..

" Yeah.. that sister hood cafe . But there had been rumours that their wedding broke off pehle bhi.. and she ran away to some other business tycoon.. umm his name.. yeah Kabeer Singhania.. and now she's back and this time doing l the shopping and shit with that handsome.." this time the voice was familiar.

" I wonder Mahir sir jaise rich and most wanted bachelor ko yeh ladki kaise pasand aa gayi.. and damn that lucky girl.. usko India ka most eligible bachelor ke sath sath uski property me hissa v milne wala hai.." the unfamiliar one said..

My curiosity level increase and I peeked through the dresses only to see the same manager from outside who had been glaring at me standing with another girl wearing the same uniform of this showroom...

" You know how this greedy witches are.. iska kya hai.. sara paisa toh Mr. Sehgal ka jayega na.. yeh sare top expensive outfits.. decors and food.. tip people from the celebrities.. and it must be destination wedding too.. that bitch is lucky that he came in her spell.." that girl Lavanya , the manager said and her words hit sharp like nails in my chest..

My smiling face transitioned into a blank one.. tears were threatening to fall but I blinked them away..

I didn't had the audacity to listen another word.. I just couldn't take it hence I move further lost in my world when my eyes fell on the mannequin in front of me which had a rare and unforeseen wedding attire.. a pastel pink lehenga with golden threat work and pink floral design. I could help my hands which landed on the outfit tracing the fabric with aww..

I didn't realise when Mahir came until I heard him declaring I would be wearing this on our big day.. my eyes fell on the pricetag and damn..

It was 89,000.. and along with the accesories it would be worth 1,50,000..

I gasped and the words of the girls from earlier came floating in my mind.. I denied and it slipped out of my lips that it was expensive.

His facial expressions changed and he shooed away the lady who had been assisting us from the start .. who also said I didn't need to worry as Mahir was rich and he could afford anything and everything.

I was hell adamant to choose something else.. even before listening their talks , I chose preety affordable outfits atleast for me .. every outfit was of some 25,000-40,000 range.. reason I didn't wanted to spend much on myself but at the same time Sehgal's had a name and their minimum range would be 19,000 and they wouldn't let me choose something below that..

Mahir assured and comforted me in the most generous and loving way possible and I had to give in eventually.

Atleast we both knew that I love him for who he's..