CHAPTER 68

Mahir's POV

I pushed the door of bridal suite open to make my way out...

The girls have finally spitted out everything and now I want to just go to my Bela and take her in my arms.

She thinks she can sacrifice herself to keep me safe and I'll let her do that?

Hell no.

If I will be alive then the must condition is her to be beside me holding my hand.

If I'm breathing then the must the condition is I could smell her breath against my face.

I called all my mens to assemble outside the hotel so that none of the elders or guests get worried.

I was going tk that beach house along with my mens. Everyone else wanted to come ... Even they begged but that place could be risky.. and I don't want to get any more trouble added in the list of my fucked up problematic life.

Still they decided to follow me till I reach my mens. We made it outside without anyone's notice and there stood my most trusted 2 guards.

" Ivan.. David.." I looked at the two who bowed their head in respect.

" Boss.. " they greeted in unison.

" You know what to do... If the situation goes out of control you'll shoot them.." I said and heard the girls gasping behind me.

" We'll leave now.. Ansh.. Yuvi.. Viks.. take care of everyone here ." I said looking over my shoulder.. they nodded silently.

" Just bring my both sisters back Mahir.." Ansh whispered.. vulnerability in his tone..

I nodded masking my fear and all the emotions. I just knew I had to bring back both Bela and Anu safe to this place.

" Let's go.." I announced and turn to leave towards the beach along with Ivan and David when we spot Bela walking towards our direction with Anu following beside.. she was looking at the ground lost and disturbed..

" She's here.." Sania whispers as a relief washed over her at the fact that her bestfriend was back .. safely.

Anu who noticed us standing here already looking at their direction laces her hand with Bela breaking her trance.. she looks at Anu who tilts her head at the waiting people... i.e.us.. Bela follows her direction and her heart dropped to the pit of her stomach finding the the boys.. . Specially me .. I was looking at her void of any emotion.. my cold stare made her flinch.. and stiffened body made her scared..

Scared thinking that may be I've got to know everything.. she takes the remaining few steps looking directly at me.. as soon as she stands infront of me .. some inches away.. the whole place falls silent.. the air becomes heavy and screams tension.

It was just the cold breeze that could be felt as every head was focused on the two people ... Us who had their eyes fixed on eachother.. neither she nor I daring to break the silence.

Bela sighed... And looked up at me as she started to explain.. "Mahir I.." she was saying when I raised my hand indicating her to stop.

None of her bullshit explanation will justify her action.

I am actually mad at her right now..

Consciously I would never be mean or rude to her but right now I had my top floor fuelled with anger .. and hence I bursted out.

" Who the fuck do.you think you're? A superwoman? What the fuck were you thinking before going to that bastard?" I yelled at her but surprisingly she didn't flinched while everyone did.