CHAPTER 75

Mahir's POV

Today we going back to Mumbai in the evening.
All the packing is done and we'll check out from here soon.
Last 1 week have been amazing but as much as I have enjoyed I Know the coming days will be taking a toll over me.

Reason.. work.

" Mahir ji.." I heard Bela and looked up from my laptop screen only to find her sitting in the bed with a frown on her face .

" Yes love?" I asked looking back at the screen.

" I'm bored.." she whined making me chuckle.

" Then go to the girls.. they'll love to give you company." I said replying to the last mail.

" No.. I want to go out.." she said making me scrunch my nose.

" Kaha Jana hai abhi? It's already 1:00 p.m. we need to checkout in some hours." I said still looking at the screen.

" Kahi bhi.. and it'll be just for an hour . Let's go for a walk na..? Sirf main aur Tum?" She asked when I shook my head in denial.

" I have some work baby.. I need to complete it right now.. otherwise problem ho jayegi." I replied her clicking on the send button.

" Please na.." she whined.. I didn't replied anything as my focus was on the screen.

Silence followed for some more minutes until I felt a very familiar and soft hand landing on my shoulder and travelling down my chest as she kept her chin on my shoulder.. her cheeks touching mine while she looked down at the laptop screen.

" Hmm.. what are you doing?" I asked softly as she started drawing smooth circles over the clothed skin.

" Nothing... Just trying to get your attention." She replied huskily..

" You already have that baby.. but it's important.." I whispered leaning back on the couch as she started massaging my shoulders..

" But it's our last day here.. infact last hours.. please don't spoil it for me.." she said softly against my ears making me stiffen at the touch.

I groaned when she left few kisses at my neck nipping on it..

" Fine.." I grunted closing the laptop and as soon as I did that she backed off coming in front of me and grinned wide.

" You technically seduced me.." I glared at her to which she blushed tugging back the hair strands that were falling over her face.

" Shall we now wifey?" I asked smirking at her to which she blushed more nodding.

I chuckled looking at her tomato red face and taking her hand in mine I started walking out of the room.

We reached downstairs by the lift and found the whole family sitting at the hall.

" Mahir.. Bela? Kahi ja rahe ho tumdono?" Asked mom .. everyone looked at our direction and smirked looking at me and Bela.

" Just going out for a walk.. aapki bahu bore ho rahi thi.. so here I'm taking her ." I said looking back at Bela who glared at me . I shrugged while mom nodded at me .

With that we walked out of the resort and started towards the beach. As we were walking I looked at Bela who was looking around herself observing the surroundings. I smiled at the adorable look on her face. Slowly I slid my hands in her... Intertwining our fingers and immediately her head snapped towards my side.. she raised her brows to which I smiled smugly sneaking my another arm around her waist pulling her more closer to me making her gasp.