CHAPTER 71

Author's POV

"You..." Kabeer was spellbounded to see the view.

Mahir was standing just beside Bela holding her other hand while the other one was under his grasp.

" What the fuck.. Bela you.." he couldn't complete as she spoke in between..

" Tricked you? Yes I did.." she proudly with a tight lipped smile. Kabeer looked at her baffled not able to process what was happening.

Mahir stepped forward removing her wrist from Kabeer's hold and stood beside her..

" You thought tum itne easily Bela ko yaha se manipulate aur blackmail karke le jaoge? You seriously thought it's that easy Mr. Kabeer Singhania?" He asked chuckling darkly.

" You.. you told him even after my warning? Looks like you don't want your Mahir and your family safe love?" Kabeer asked smiling amused at her..

" Oh definitely I told him.. and main kitna pyaar karti hu apne family se aur Mahir se woh toh tumhare soch ke pare hai ." Bela said smiling at him which was obviously fake.

" Agr sach mein karti hoti toh yeh risk nahi leti... Ek call.. sirf ek call karunga aur tumhari puri family khatam.." he said smirking at both of them taking out his phone.

" Accha? Oh really? Please go ahead.." Mahir said waving his hands in the air telling him to proceed.

Kabeer looked taken aback by them being unbothered.. he confusedly dialled the number and after some ring it was picked finally.

" Hello Mason?" He asked but got no reply.. he looked at Mahir who was smirking at him.. he called his men's name again but nothing came in reply.

" What happened? Your mens aren't responding is it?" Asked Mahir with an amused grin..

" Ok let me help.." Mahir said and stepped forward taking the phone from his hand .. " Ivan?" He spoke and immediately came a response.. " yes boss . All of them have been taken care of by our mens.." as soon as Ivan completed, all the colors from Kabeer's face drained out.

" Good.. bring them here ." With he cut the call the threw the phone back to Kabeer who was still shocked.

Looking at his shocked face Bela finally decided to enlighten him.

" You must be confused ki sab ulta kaise ho gaya? Kaise tumhare log ab Mahir ke kabse mein hai? Aur kaise tumhare sakht nighrani ke bawjud Mahir yaha mere pass khare hai right?" Asked Bela crossing her arms over her chest looking straight at Kabeer who was already looking at her.

" Us din jab tumne mujhe milne bulaya tha.. tab unfortunately for you and fortunately for me maine tumhari aur kaira ki sari batein sun li thi.. and you know what us din jab maine tumhara chehera dekha.. it hurted alot.. " she took a deep breath as her heart felt heavy. Mahir stepped back going to her and placed his hand on her waist rubbing her clothed skin trying to calm her down.

" Betrayal hurts.. I felt betrayed by you.. and it hurted alot... I was so angry on myself for trusting you and letting get close to me..tumhe apna saccha dost mana tha but dost ke mukhote ke peeche tum mere sabse dushman nikle.. main chahti toh tabhi tumhare samne ake tumhe confront kar sakti thi.. but I knew tab agar main tumhare samne ati toh shayad tum tabhi waha se mujhe leke chale jate aur main wapas kabhi Mahir se nahi mil pati.. usey yeh sach nahi bata pati ki han mujhe pata hai ki kabhi bhi uski koi galati thi he nahi . It was the Singhania siblings. Kabeer and Kaira who had always planned everything to break me and Mahir apart.. islia maine socha kyu na tumhe tumhare he tareeke se sabak sikhaya jaye.." I said looking straight into his eyes.. his eyes were burning with anger. He was holding himself back not lose calm over me..