CHAPTER 24

Happy Reading People
________________________________________

Bela's POV

Happiness is when your loved ones around you are happy!
I succeeded! In bringing back their happiness!
It was not only mine efforts, but Mahir ji, Yuvi, Priya, Ansh, Anu everyone was a part of it!

Sumima asked all of us to shift to Sehgal Mansion!
It feels a bit awkward staying here..
But also I couldn't refuse all of them!
It's already Nov !
This month of every year , I become so busy that I don't have even time to eat something!

November and December is the most hectic month during the whole year!

November goes with wedding cakes!
December goes with new year celebration or cakes for picnics and other parties!

Although it's profitable for us only , but sometimes it becomes too hectic!

I took out the cake which I kept for baking!
Topping the above surface with vanilla flavoured cream, I topped it with strawberry slices!

Well strawberry is Mahir ji's favourite!

Ohk! I should stop bringing him in every topic!

Packing the cake! I sent it with Sania who was busy doing something in her phone till now!

She's changing!
Which is being noticed by me!
Otherwise the most efficient and hardwork girl never clinges to her phone specially when we r in the kitchen!

I was washing my hands when my phone started ringing!
Rubbing my hand with the dry cloth I took the phone and a smile crept my lips looking at the caller ID!

"Hey Jaan! " I chirped!

"Hey baby! Free? " He asked ..

"No na! Abtak bas 2 he order ready hua hai! Ajj ke delivery me baki hai aur v! Sania has just now left taking one ... And I've to prepare the others! " I said taking out another dish!

"So when will you pack your things then? I called u to ask if I need to pick you up! As I'll be helping you in packing your stuffs! " He said sadly!

"I'm so sorry Mahir ji! But November and December na , app shayad he mera chehra dekh paye, this two months I spend my 3/4th of the day in the cafe!!" I said and heard him sighing!

"Ok then! You do your work! I'll go and pack your things! " He said ..

"App kar loge? " I asked stirring the batter!

"Of course! Tum kaam complete karo! Aur agar kuch chut jaye toh badme tum le ana.. aur Vish v apartment me he hai.. so we'll manage! " He explained and I nodded..

Vish is there to help him..
No worries!

"Ok babe! Bye! See you soon! Ready rehna I'll come to pick you! " He said and I nodded hanging up!..

It was already 7 in the evening!
Place the closed sign board outside the cafe, I started arranging the stuffs!

Taking everything I went out locking the maind gate of the cafe!

I took out my phone and dropped a text!

Text: got a call from an old customer! Have to reach there ASAP! I'll get back myself!
B 💖

Mahir's POV

My excitement level has no boundaries for sure!
Finally when everything is sorted, I feel so light and relaxed!
Bela along with Sania and Vish are shifting to SM today!
The idea of sending the staffs to bring their personal stuff didn't go well with me!
Hence I decided to help them!
Vish was already on leave!  And my dear girlfriend was busy in her work while Sania too was helping her!
So I decided to wrap up my work and help Vish!

Reaching there we first packed Vish's stuffs and then Sania's!

"Bela ke he chije baki hai! And I'm sure you would love to do that! " Vish winked while smiled looking away!

"You go and pack her things! Main kuch banati hu! Bohot bhook lagi hai yaar! " She whined making me chuckle!

I nodded and went to her room!
As always, completely neat and clean! I wonder how can someone keep the room always clean everytime!

I took the trolley placing it on the bed, started placing her clothes inside it!

Oy the middle shelf was left! As I took the clothes from that shelf some files fell down from it!
Probably documents?

Placing the clothes aside, I took the file and opened it to find Bela's details!
Apart from all these my eyes caught that one thing which made me shocked!

Neither she nor her so called friends informed me about this!

Am I a joke to them?

Running my hands through my hairs in frustration, I kept the files and the clothes inside and taking the trolley I went out!

I've to do something!
I can't sit quietly knowing this!
I've to! And I'll for sure!

To be continued....

Hello lovely people!

How are you all doing?

Well, it's a short update, I know!
But just wanted to update it!

What do you think Mahir saw in the papers?
Why was he shocked?
And what's he thinking to do?

Comment your thoughts in the comment section!
I'll see you all in the next part!
Till then take care stay home and stay safe

I love you all ❤️

Total words: 900 {shortest update till date :) }