CHAPTER 27

Happy Reading People 💖
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Bela's POV

I sat across Sumi maa as she was talking to the priest about some pooja!

" Thik hai pandit ji! App samagriyo ki list de dijiye main sab mangba lungi! " Said Sumima giving him the diary!

" Kis chij ki pooja mom? " We turned to see Mahir ji coming from the entrance holding his blazer!

" Beta soch rahi thi ki laxmi Narayan ki pooja rakhe ghar me! Ghar ki shanti aur pragati ke lie! " She smiled getting up!

" Parso office se chutti le lena! Sab mujhe ghar me chahiye! " She said leaving towards the kitchen!

" Achanak? " He asked looking at me..

" Poona kabhi v ki jaye acchi he hoti hai Mahir ji! " I said smiling while he nodded..

" Main fresh hoke ata hoon! " He left while I helped the priest in making the list..

" Nahi nahi nahi... You cheated.. " Vish came running to the hall with Yuvi behind while Sania came and sat beside me..

" Chal jhuti! Tumne cheat kia.. main barabar khel raha tha.. " he said hitting her shoulder recieving a playful slap from him..

" No... U r a cheater.. " she glared at him while he took the the pillow and started hitting her..

" Ulta chor koutwal ko daante! " He yelled and soon enough they got engrossed in a pillow fight..

" Guys guys guys... Stop it... What the hell Vish.. stop this! " I pulled her back while Sania pulled Yuvi towards her and in the process she fell down with Yuvi hovering her..

Before her head hit the floor, he placed his hand and her head landed on his palm!

I looked at them only to find that they were out of the world!

He was staring into her eyes while I was surprised as my bestfriend was lost in his eyes!

She was caged between him and the floor!

Mahir ji came down and looked at them surprised!

He looked at me raising his brows while I smiled moving towards the two lost souls!

I bent towards them and placed my hand on Yuvi's shoulder..

" Yuvi! " I called and he looked at me then at Sania and realising his position he immediately backed off...

I gave my hands to Sania who took my hand looking everywhere other than me..

" All ok? Bela Sania tum lag zamin pe kya kar rhe ho? " We heard Sumima and got up ..

" Woh yeh Yuvi.. mujhe mar raha tha aur fir Sania aur Bela mujhe bachane ayi aur mistakenly Yuvi ke wajah se Sania v gir gayi... And Bela badme usey uthane gayi! " Said Vish making an innocent face ..while sumima glared at him..

" Bhabhi? Appko pure duniya me yehi jhagdalu dost mili? Yeh afat hai ! " he said making us laugh..

" Chalo baccho! Dinner lag gaya hai! " Sumima called us and we settled in the dining area..

" Bela beta.. main soch rahi thi ki kal pooja ke baad hum tumhare aur Mahir ke shadi ke bare me baat kare.. I mean Pandit ji se puchte hai koi shubh mohrat ho toh.. " she said looking at me and I looked at Mahir who was already looking at me with love .